Is ethnic hair that’s blonde on a nordic person a falio and how can I fix it

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
Is this a fixable thing I have extremely dense hair that’s also pretty thick and 2c/3a hair type but I’ve never grown it out how can I make it less ethnic is this a looksmax?
8A729AEF 15A8 4197 9697 7C31D77FDB0A

Yeah its fine wouldnt worry about it

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah its fine wouldnt worry about it
Everytime(I mean everytime) I get a haircut my hairdresser always ask if I’m ethnic:dafuckfeels: and I’ve had people come up and run there hands threw my hair and shit maybe it’s exotic or something tbh it’s kinda trendy now for tik tok pheno maybe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and StrangerDanger
Everytime(I mean everytime) I get a haircut my hairdresser always ask if I’m ethnic:dafuckfeels: and I’ve had people come up and run there hands threw my hair and shit maybe it’s exotic or something tbh it’s kinda trendy now for tik tok pheno maybe
Your haircut is total garbage, all it is is just frizz and looks like a cats thrown up hairball. you need to get a proper haircut asap

• +1
Your haircut is total garbage, all it is just frizz and looks like a cats thrown up hairball. you need to get a proper haircut asap
Yeah I’ve never had my hair to long because it goes to turbo shit and my parents don’t have this hair and either so they don’t know how to either, maybe I need some better hair products or something instead of just using Walmart shampoo jfl

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
its exotice so rare it srare so mogger bc rare

• +1
you're not ethnic so no, the whole package is what matters

you can get your hair permed if you want too, no one is going to judge you since you're white.

• +1