is europe a good place for an american to move

Male-Mottle

Male-Mottle

Iron
Things i need to figure out

1 - lets say I want to cruise on steroids soon. is it easy to order them online in europe and what happens if you get caught? In america the mail people just take it and nothing happens but i dont want to go to some jail with mobsters in it

2 - is the ethnic infestation a problem for quality of life? Im tired of the PC and SJW bullshit here in america but it seems europe is actually more based????????????

4 - how cucked are the taxes for online income?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
No, Europe is not a good place to move. Better off SEAmaxxing or going to south america

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20370, GetShrekt and 2 others
this is too broad of a question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, OldRooster and Male-Mottle
Move to Thailand and we hangout

• +1
Only Turkey (barely European) is worth it and this is if you have a good job that pays in dollars.

Rest of Europe is cringe, maybe France because beurettes but that's about it. You still have to learn French. Much better off living in like Costa Rica or Argentina

• JFL
If you are seriously making money from selling your feces, you will probably not have any income in Europe.

• JFL
I recommend moving to Paris in the 1920s - amazing place and time period!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20370 and OldRooster
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Orbeck of Vinheim
I recommend moving to Paris in the 1920s - amazing place and time period!

Everything seems to look better when it is colorized. The colorization process seems to remove all the grit and grime and make everything seem sharp and clean.

this is too broad of a question
Yea. When I see questions like this I think that the poster is too lazy and dim to understand and act on a nuanced answer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Gonthar
Heating is 1500$ a month.

• +1
no pls i hate americunts

1 - lets say I want to cruise on steroids soon. is it easy to order them online in europe and what happens if you get caught? In america the mail people just take it and nothing happens but i dont want to go to some jail with mobsters in it

2 - is the ethnic infestation a problem for quality of life? Im tired of the PC and SJW bullshit here in america but it seems europe is actually more based????????????

depends where. I would suggest places like georgia.

No,

Please stay in america

Thanks