Is even the most truest of cels able to obtain a jacked physique (without roids)

FailedAbortion

FailedAbortion

Bronze
Think of a manlet with terrible frame and rice genetics , wristcel , low T, every road block possible.

Is it actually an impossibility for some people to ever look ripped and shredded naturally or can any male barring extreme birth defects be able to with a lot of work ? Blackpill me or whitepill me

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member
Big lean natty
u can only pick 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Think of a manlet with terrible frame and rice genetics , wristcel , low T, every road block possible.

Is it actually an impossibility for some people to ever look ripped and shredded naturally or can any male barring extreme birth defects be able to with a lot of work ? Blackpill me or whitepill me
as with everything else achieving a great natty physique comes down to genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member
It's a lot easier for a manlet to looked jack dingus

• +1
Reactions: Ken
You can be jacked as a framelet, but if you don't have the bone structure you will never look aesthetic.
EsXaOPj

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
indian genes < asian genes for hypertrophy just science

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
The best way to know is to get strong, then you'll know how good your genetics are. Simply choosing to be defeated without even trying is pathetic when you don't even know what you would look like at your peak. Also, eating enough, sleeping enough and lifting weights has been proven to raise natural testosterone levels to a much higher level than what the average man has, and although it isn't like taking steroids, it will make you a lot more masculine than most men and that is just one of the many benefits you can get from lifting weights, so even if in the end, it didn't help you looksmax, it would still be extremely beneficial, but anyways, it is impossible for gymmaxxing to not help you looksmax even a little.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
That photo is simply a matter of bad angles and flexing, that guy doesn't even look like that.
Doesn't really matter, he's like 0.1 percentile

Can you show me a single person on here who's jacked and natty?