• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐Ÿ’€

๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐Ÿ’€

Klasik01

Klasik01

I regret everything
Signs of loneliness:

Rotting, feeling empty, not caring about life, not being empathetic, feeling anxious, having strong reactions, being selfish, becoming crazy or hating on everything.

Apart from the obvious things like having no friends or girlfriend.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TARAN, horizon, Aero and 9 others
Hello

• +1
Reactions: horizon, Aero, Aypo129 and 3 others
The more lonely you are, the closer is the rope. I have been alone for the past 5 years. I'm not 20 but 22. @ElTruecel what about you buddy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, Aypo129 and ElTruecel
The more lonely you are, the closer is the rope. I have been alone for the past 5 years. I'm not 20 but 22. @ElTruecel what about you buddy.
19 but Iโ€™m not โ€œlonelyโ€ as I donโ€™t feel bad for being lonely. I have no issue being alone I just want to have some bragging rights to my name

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129, sub5c3l, arab_chink and 1 other person
19 but Iโ€™m not โ€œlonelyโ€ as I donโ€™t feel bad for being lonely. I have no issue being alone I just want to have some bragging rights to my name
I thought you were older, would you say it's over for you? What is your plan to ascend. In reality I only haven't been truly alone for 2-3 years (had friends), highschool and university were years that I passed most of my time by myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and Aypo129
Signs of loneliness:

Rotting, feeling empty, not caring about life, not being empathetic, feeling anxious, having strong reactions, being selfish, becoming crazy or hating on everything.

Apart from the obvious things like having no friends or girlfriend.
Nigga explained my life :

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Klasik01
Yea atleast for me

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129, sub5c3l and Klasik01
Not really
I am not lonely technically I can just go out with friends however I have no problem being completely alone right now since I have other things to take care of.
Yes like this

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Klasik01
@grief where are you unknown user
@aber bro I still owe you some rep
@MoggerGaston do you relate to this as a KHHV, same with @Mister Fuwy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and aber
Not really
I am not lonely technically I can just go out with friends however I have no problem being completely alone right now since I have other things to take care of.

Yes like this
Yes I wanna have some things to take care of. My life is pointless right now, brain is fucked up. I didn't feel lonely for 3 years straight although I was alone asf.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Iโ€™m a broken man in a broken land

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
Itโ€™s good

• +1
Not me I'm Chad IRL

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
not wvery user but i am:p:p

Not me I'm Chad IRL
4049569 lsv5xp2mh5831

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, n9wiff and Autismcel
Yes

• +1
  • +1
You just described me perfectly

I just want to look like I'm busy on my phone

• +1
same. I used to care about having friends nd shiet but I just canโ€™t be asked anymore

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Klasik01

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐Ÿ’€
Back