Is everyone a "psychopath" in their adolescent years?

JustLikeAWoman

JustLikeAWoman

Banned
Seems like adolescents just have lower empathy and higher impulsivity and after it's over they go back to normal.

Not sure if a study supports it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I think most people are selfish sadists and clinical terminology is not the same as legal terminology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
It’s called maturing Lol

There is one truth about it though, the kids who were popular were generally more sociopathic or psychopathic then the ones who weren’t. They stay popular too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 2581
It’s called maturing Lol

There is one truth about it though, the kids who were popular were generally more sociopathic or psychopathic then the ones who weren’t. They stay popular too
The popular kids were usually benefiting from an early development.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
when your younger you have lower empathy, like when your a child you kill bugs without thinking about it but if you look back you feel kinda bad. you just dont think about this stuff when your young.
same when your a teenager, people will take the piss out of other people and bully people but dont really think of what that causes to the other person. thats also why when bullys grow up in certain cases usually they message the person apologising for bullying them when they were younger.
as you age most people become more empathetic and around the end of puberty or a few years after people usually reach the height of empathy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Idk
I was bullying ppl(especially pretty boys and chad manlets) all my teenage years and i still to this day bullying ppl and hurt them

Teenage boys are literally crazy the prefrontal cortex not being full developed can get you into some messy situations. As a teen i nearly died a few times being a idiot i would have to say not sociopathic just retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 14905
yes pretty much you don't have alot of empathy cause ur brain isn't even fully grown yet, i would never let anyone bitch me though even if i get older if someone fucks with me i will make sure they are unable to do it again or teach them a lesson

no, not everyone was killing dogs or doing other psychopath shit when they were young. fighting has more to do with aggression and impulsivity and emotional incontinence than it has to do with lack of empathy. most psychopath serial killers you read about didn't go around fighting people in their youth, they were normal. they learned what was normal and what wasn't normal and did the latter in secrecy.

It's because when you're young you're more connected to your instincts. And then as you get older you become more brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Nope they just learn that its not socially acceptable and hide it

brutal i was a teen when this post was made now im an old fuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 2403