Is everyone here a slayer?

J

johnsmithcel

Diamond
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Posts
1,386
Reputation
1,998
How many of you are 20+ KHHV subhumans like me? Be honest. I'm sick of your fucking bragging, assholes :rage:
:rage::rage:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, john2 and Deleted member 20399
no, i am truecel
 
How many of you are 20+ KHHV subhumans like me? Be honest. I'm sick of your fucking bragging, assholes :rage:
:rage::rage:
slayers.org
2961299 5A1F51A3 E691 46CA ADBA C0647F95E778
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17578
I'm 21 khhv
 
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 20399 and johnsmithcel
Does men count
 
so the only actual slayer who has it all
is @averagejoe
 
18 kissless virgin here
 
slayermax dot org
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
You’ve had sex though
Just went drinking with friends and they all had 83697 stories of making out and sleeping with girls.

Being a truecel is brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Early 20s khhv
 
Don’t listen to him, he is a larping fakecel.


Everyone in this forum is a slayer except me. I’m truecel. I can even prove it.
What is your psl?
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
47
5.5psl
5.5psl
deris
Replies
17
Views
76
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
skool
Replies
0
Views
20
skool
skool
AscendHQ
Replies
0
Views
16
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
TGUN.
Replies
16
Views
159
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top