Is everything cereal lasagna nowadays? The fuck has happened to mind your own business, leave me the fuck alone, go away, and the big Z?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The other day, I was leaving a store and noticed a strange woman standing next to my moped with a baffled expression. I approached her, but she resisted my company and continued to scrutinize my mode of transportation with puzzlement. I asked her if I can help her with anything. Ugh. Be careful what you ask.

"I want this motorcycle," she said. This woman would mistake my moped for a faggot motorcycle, I was stunned.

"It's a flopper, woman."

"Whose flopper is this?" Miss Nosey Posey began pissing me off. I had no idea who this woman was, and yet she needed to know my personal information. Shaking my head. Women, right?

"Mine."

"Who's Mine?"

"Mine's me, woman. Mine's me." I had to conclude that conversation and proceeded to push past her and swing my leg over the flopper. She tried stopping me.

"I want this flopper!" grabbed my arm and attempted to pull me away.

"Leave me alone, woman! I don't have time battling over my flopper!" I pushed her down and quickly engaged the Beast of Burden, which took off like a hell turtle escaping the Underworld. Likewise, I never looked back.

The fuck was that about, right? Cereal lasagna. For real. The woman caused disruption to my Z for the remainder of the day.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Novak Djokovic Lol GIF by Tennis TV