Is excerising actually good for health ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
@Never Get Up thoughts on excerise for good health ?

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Either high intensity (weight lifting) or low intensity (walking) is fine. Never do cardio.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Either high intensity (weight lifting) or low intensity (walking) is fine. Never do cardio.
Why not high reps, low weight for larger muscle volume?

• +1
Why not high reps, low weight for larger muscle volume?
If you want more muscle, you need to eat our species specific diet known as carnivore.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and greycel
If you want more muscle, you need to eat our species specific diet known as carnivore.
No
I'm saying you can workout powerlifting, low reps, high weight
Or you can do high reps, low weight, training for aesthetics

Is the second one bad? Why?

• +1
No
I'm saying you can workout powerlifting, low reps, high weight
Or you can do high reps, low weight, training for aesthetics

Is the second one bad? Why?
You should rep until you physically can not anymore with the most weight

You should rep until you physically cant anymore with the most weight
Okay wow this is like I'm talking to a child

I'm not talking about train to failure. I'm talking about the # of reps/ proportional weight
You said most weight, so I'm assuming you meant low reps. Why is this better than doing higher reps, lower weight?

Either that powerlifting is much more beneficial, or training for aesthetics is a min
Or maybe a mix of both?

Okay wow this is like I'm talking to a child

I'm not talking about train to failure. I'm talking about the # of reps/ proportional weight
You said most weight, so I'm assuming you meant low reps. Why is this better than doing higher reps, lower weight?

Either that powerlifting is much more beneficial, or training for aesthetics is a min
Or maybe a mix of both?
Retard, if your goal is to become “AESTHETIC” then you need to stop eating carbohydrates. You don’t even have to lift weights to get the ideal body composition.

Monkeys only practice calisthenics and they body mog 99% of the human population without ever lifting a single weight. They eat their species appropriate diet to achieve that.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I heard by a youtuber named “Scooby1961” that streneous cardio daily is healthy ? Although logically i don’t think it makes sense because running is high impact on your knees, joints, and lower back in general.