Thoughts on the carnivore diet ?

That is because you are incompetent and untrained in the field of human nutrition.
Neither is you, why is the Hundza valley villagers living to 80 on average eating a vegetable/fruit based diet ?

You will spend awful amount of time in the toilet passing hard bricks of shit, eat some fiber
False. The opposite happens. When you fully adapt to a carnivore diet, you will hardly ever be in the bathroom as your body absorbs the proteins and fats. Fiber is what causes you to excrete 24/7.

Last edited:
Carnivore is eating animal products only. If you eat any form of exogenous carbohydrates outside of the little that is found in meat, then you lack the knowledge of what humans evolved to eat.
Are you yourself a carnivore eater ?

Neither is you, why is the Hundza valley villagers living to 80 on average eating a vegetable/fruit based diet ?
1. Do you not realize there’s 0 100% controlled studies to prove any aspect of nutrition?

2. The “studies” you keep claiming are REPORTS of what people ate, not observations.

1. Do you not realize there’s 0 100% controlled studies to prove any aspect of nutrition?

2. The “studies” you keep claiming are REPORTS of what people ate, not observations.
Isn’t that the same with meat ? How would we genuinely know if the carnivore diet is valid or reliable ? Besides theories

Isn’t that the same with meat ? How would we genuinely know if the carnivore diet is valid or reliable ? Besides theories
How about do the testing on yourself. Have you ever thought of that?

bro, its pretty clear the carnivore diet is missing some key nutrients and macro nutrients for it sustainability long term.
Genghis khan and his army had zero problems in creating the biggest continues empire of all thime, slashing grain eaters like taking candy from a baby. They ate zero fiber. The only thing they consumed was meat and milk. They were tall, strong, and smart. What exactly did they miss?

Last edited:
How about do the testing on yourself. Have you ever thought of that?
True, but how can i take your word for granted that it is true or honest.

Genghis khan and his army had zero problems in creating the biggest continues empire of all thime, slashing grain eaters like taking candy from a baby. They ate zero fiber. The only thing they consumed was meat and milk. They were tall, strong, and smart. What exactly they they miss?
How do we even know this ?

You don't need his word. You can look at history. Try for yourself.
Try the carnivore diet for myself ? I don’t even know how to start correctly.

How do we get info about the largest empire in history? is that your question? because I'm not gonna dive into a metaphysical debate.
I just want to understand why carnivore is legit or not.

1. Fructose causes the most glycation damage out of all the carbohydrates

2. All exogenous carbohydrates break down into sugar leading to elevated blood glucose levels
I see, dont you need some fructose to produce hormones tho

I see, dont you need some fructose to produce hormones tho
Yeah Paul Saladino said the study showed it was important for Testosterone levels

I want to know if carnivore diet mogs for my goal of gymcelling.
If you talk specifically about gymcelling, no. Top bodybuilders (natty and not natty) are eating a lot of carbs and non animal prdocuts. But that doesn't matter to me because mass alone doesn't indicate health, steroids users aren't healthy and u can be somewhat sick and natty but still look big. Carnivore is about long term health, not purely a thing for gym reasons. It can cure a lot of diseases with 'no solution' like diabetes type 2, ibd, ibs, arteritis and so on. I mean, I'm not saying it's a total cure we don't have 100% proof but there are tons of anecdotes.

If you looking for some magic to happen (and you have no currect health issues) forget about it.

If you talk specifically about gymcelling, no. Top bodybuilders (natty and not natty) are eating a lot of carbs and non animal prdocuts. But that doesn't matter to me because mass alone doesn't indicate health, steroids users aren't healthy and u can be somewhat sick and natty but still look big. Carnivore is about long term health, not purely a thing for gym reasons. It can cure a lot of diseases with 'no solution' like diabetes type 2, ibd, ibs, arteritis and so on. I mean, I'm not saying it's a total cure we don't have 100% proof but there are tons of anecdotes.

If you looking for some magic to happen (and you have no currect health issues) forget about it.
Nah im just trying to get as big as possible naturally. Which is adding overall 30-40lbs of lean tissue over 10-15 years of consistent diet, training, and intensity.

If you did it for looks would carnivore diet be good ?

Nah im just trying to get as big as possible naturally. Which is adding overall 30-40lbs of lean tissue over 10-15 years of consistent diet, training, and intensity.
If that's your ONLY goal and you're willing to sacrifice health, keep eating your carbs and other slop boyo.

If that's your ONLY goal and you're willing to sacrifice health, keep eating your carbs and other slop boyo.
Is being a big muscular man ideal though isn’t it ? I thought life was about living it to the fullest not longest.

humans are omnivore

1. Transition slowly over a month
I would call you out on that. Cold turkey is better. Just like how you do it with soft substances like weed / cigs etc (known and solid advice) Eating just meat ain't gonna kill you. Let them just go 'hardcore' for 3 months, it's not heroin.

Is being a big muscular man ideal though isn’t it ? I thought life was about living it to the fullest not longest.
You sound like a naive kid. No, I know you are one. Your way of writing is very foolish and childish and you think that the goal over a span of 10-15 years would actually stay consistent, just wait till reality shows up. You would look back and laugh. I can tell you're just temporarily motivated by daydreaming and you're new into this. Just wait boyo, just wait.

I would call you out on that. Cold turkey is better. Just like how you do it with soft substances like weed / cigs etc (known and solid advice) Eating just meat ain't gonna kill you. Let them just go 'hardcore' for 3 months, it's not heroin.
I’m all for cold Turkey, but the main issue with that associated with the carnivore diet is gut function not being adapted.

The guts signaling for the energy source change (carbs to fat) isn’t going to switch instantly.

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
You sound like a naive kid. No, I know you are one. Your way of writing is very foolish and childish and you think that the goal over a span of 10-15 years would actually stay consistent, just wait till reality shows up. You would look back and laugh. I can tell you're just temporarily motivated by daydreaming and you're new into this. Just wait boyo, just wait.
Well is natty lifting worth it ?

I’m all for cold Turkey, but the main issue with that associated with the carnivore diet is gut function not being adapted.

The guts signaling for the energy source change (carbs to fat) isn’t going to switch instantly.
Would carnivore diet be good to lose body fat while maintaining or building muscle mass ?

Same with the substances I mentioned (takes time for the brain to adapt) It'll take time for the body to adapt but it's what needs to be done. Anything that doesn't literally harm you should be done cold turkey. If you were on opioids then yeah, slice it up.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
That’s literally what it does smh
I’ll try it out, who know’s if the carnivore diet is legit, i will try it for a year and see if it improved or made me stay the same.

Same with the substances I mentioned (takes time for the brain to adapt) It'll take time for the body to adapt but it's what needs to be done. Anything that doesn't literally harm you should be done cold turkey. If you were on opioids then yeah, slice it up.
I quit eating carbohydrates and PMO cold turkey

• +1
So best to just omnivore but more meat based to maximise protein intake ? Also do you believe these pro carnivores say these statements as a marketing strategy to gain more views ?
Veggies can be FULLY grown from home 20 bucks per month.
600 grams protein.

SPRILINA SEAWEED

What about fish and eggs?

I quit eating carbohydrates and PMO cold turkey
That's ideal. I can tell you're serious and introspective tho, that kid who's chatting with us here got no chance let's be honest. He's daydreaming. I mean he can, but he's light years away from getting it.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
That's ideal. I can tell you're serious and introspective tho, that kid who's chatting with us here got no chance let's be honest. He's daydreaming. I mean he can, but he's light years away from getting it.
You have to really want to ascend at all costs to grasp what actually looksmax’s and looksmin’s us to want to learn about the science.

• +1
I've done Keto which is comparable

-Had good energry & focus
-My skin looked Amazing
-Was very irritable/snappy
-It's boring as fuck
-Muscles looked deflated on it

I'm sure it has benfits, but I'm not doing it. Also all the strong naturally lifters use carbs (but muh male gaze 50 year old doctor on trt). Carnovire trannies demonize all carbs when there is a big differance between eating cookies vs fruit from my expriance.

-My skin looked Amazing
-It's boring as fuck

I'm sure it has benfits, but I'm not doing it. Also all the strong naturally lifters use carbs (but muh male gaze 50 year old doctor on trt). Carnovire trannies demonize all carbs when there is a big differance between eating cookies vs fruit from my expriance.
I don’t want my muscles to look deflated ngl.

-My skin looked Amazing
-It's boring as fuck

That’s your funeral

Absolutely terrible and unscientific advice. You’re incompetent to speak on nutrition.

OP, do not eat fruit ever. We have an abundance of meat now.
Learn to read.