Is eye area everything? Got complimented for my blue eyes again.

_MVP_

_MVP_

💲dont feel bad about impossibility
Ugly foid asked If i inherited the beautiful eye area from my parents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Napoleon de Geso, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Jaw matters too

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Jaw is law
IMG 0663

Give him worse eyes he turns into henry cavill. Give hik worse jaw and chin he turns into gandy and women prefer cavill so jaw>

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urukhaiascension, vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 20399
Women prefer gandy idiot , cavill just has more status
You are retarded if you genuinely believe that. Gandy looks too ethnic. His features like brows nose chin and maxilla look ethnic too.

You are retarded if you genuinely believe that. Gandy looks too ethnic. His features like brows nose chin and maxilla look ethnic too.
Ur an Arab, U Look ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, shahid khan, Mr. President and 2 others
Ur an Arab, U Look ethnic
Ik And im honest and dont sugar coat the truth like the retarded curries here women prefer white men get over it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and _MVP_
Ik And im honest and dont sugar coat the truth like the retarded curries here women prefer white men get over it
A man of truth, huh

As a jew i have only disdain for you.

Eyepill strikes again. Do not ignore the eyepill it raped me in my asshole

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
go fuck those whores

Ugly foid asked If i inherited the beautiful eye area from my parents
It goes in this order
eye area: men >= women
midface: women >>> men
lower third: men >>>>> women

Im at 90kg rn (6kg down) at this rate I should be leanmaxxed by September.
Bruh. I lost 30kgs in 4 months. Plus it was all mostly fat. Just start eating more protien and cut junk food for once. It ain't that hard

Bruh. I lost 30kgs in 4 months. Plus it was all mostly fat. Just start eating more protien and cut junk food for once. It ain't that hard
Thats bad for your health moron, and I don’t need to be leaner before then cause I have a few surgeries planned

Thats bad for your health moron, and I don’t need to be leaner before then cause I have a few surgeries planned
Why are yu being aggressive? Plus it was all controlled. My diet was controlled and good and i have not suffered anything bad from it.
Btw may i ask what surgeries are you planning ahead?

Why are yu being aggressive? Plus it was all controlled. My diet was controlled and good and i have not suffered anything bad from it.
7.5 kg a month is insane you fucked up your metabolism hard

I
Rhino and fat grafts to undereyes

7.5 kg a month is insane you fucked up your metabolism hard
Maybe 5 months then. There was a month of delay and i was in maintenance for that month. I won't say my metabolism or anything got fuvked up but my weight loss was rather very easy. Didn't starve myself of any macronutrients or any vitamins. Everything went on good. It's not about how much you lose its about how well you lose it. Plus i was severely obese so the first 10kgs were just nothing that mattered.

Rhino and fat grafts to undereyes
Ohh okay. That's great but just to let you know. Saw someone here and multiple people on Reddit that there fat grafts had very little of there remains after they merely lost any fat. It's just a suggestion but if your going for fat grafts. Go in very lean and stay lean for a while with those fat grafts till most of the extra fat leaves and the rest remains.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
l never got a compliment for my blues eyes, my eye area must be so shit. its over if you have blue eyes but dont get compliments