99% of people have non-striking eye color so it doesnt matter really

But having A10 / T07 eyes are halo
My eyes are a30 and when I'm in good lighting, or outside they look striking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
4bdc522fadf0de54d08c6e89f6f78f8b.jpg
View attachment 2115857
she literlly looks like a differnt person stop coping

She looks like a different person, but she still looks good because she has decent pfl.
That was the point I was trying to make.

I have bright green eyes and get complimented on them multiple times per day (random people will just walk by and say “you have really beautiful eyes”)
I’ve done lots of things to looksmax but 99% of compliments I get are just based off of eye color genetics and something I didn’t do anything for jfl

When I look subhuman no one compliments my eyes though which is funny

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
hazel eyes are actually usually darker than light-brown/amber so they just look brown in most lighting. so for pics imo amber mogs hazel.

irl i agree hazel eyes are the prettiest to look at.
a10 mogs

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
There are two types of eye color

Striking / not striking

Serious? You know what, I always argue with people on here when they say Eye Colour is important. I'm like ''No, it's not.''

My eyes have been complimented since I was a child, I've had girls compliment them for years which always baffled me. I have solid green eyes with a brown ring around my pupil, central heterochromia. I always think ''look if I'm green eyed and get compliments, surely blue eyes only is cope?'' but seen this a lot now where people compliment A10 eyes along with T07, which is my eye colour.

Why is T07 good? Me personally I can see why A10 is a massive halo, but I can vouch myself that T07 definitely gets compliments as a male. I just don't understand why, because it can be striking under certain lightings, but in darkness they can look brown, where as A10 eyes ALWAYS pop.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 22623
She looks like a different person, but she still looks good because she has decent pfl.
That was the point I was trying to make.
I never said eye colour was everything but having a10 will make u significanly more attractive ofc ratios and bone strcuture is still way more important

yeh i mean the lighter the eyes are aka the more "transparent" they appear the better (for pics). so a10 mogs alongside some very light greens and browns too (almost equally striking depending on the persons coloring)

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343
I never paid attention to eye color. I didn't know what color my eyes were until I was like 12

My eyes are a30 and when I'm in good lighting, or outside they look striking
mirin

Serious? You know what, I always argue with people on here when they say Eye Colour is important. I'm like ''No, it's not.''

My eyes have been complimented since I was a child, I've had girls compliment them for years which always baffled me. I have solid green eyes with a brown ring around my pupil, central heterochromia. I always think ''look if I'm green eyed and get compliments, surely blue eyes only is cope?'' but seen this a lot now where people compliment A10 eyes along with T07, which is my eye colour.

Why is T07 good? Me personally I can see why A10 is a massive halo, but I can vouch myself that T07 definitely gets compliments as a male. I just don't understand why, because it can be striking under certain lightings, but in darkness they can look brown, where as A10 eyes ALWAYS pop.

like i said its about high contrast imo

ultra light eyes are high contrast, and even moreso if you have a darker skin tone

I have central heterochromia in both eyes. Light brown in the middle going into blue on the border, while green in the middle.

But they look closest to D34 in average light.

But it all does not matter, since my eyes are not good. I would choose brown T50 over my color any day, if i was given good infras, almond shape, and good symmetry.

Im slavic.
I'm a cross between T07 an D60 looking at that graph. I have no idea really. I have central heterochromia, so my limbal ring is a blueish colour, my eye is fully green with a gold then somewhat light brown ring around my pupil. I dig it, it gets me compliments haha. My eye is some-what similar to this girls.

Attachments

• ab0rG5b_460s.jpg
    ab0rG5b_460s.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
I'm a cross between T07 an D60 looking at that graph. I have no idea really. I have central heterochromia, so my limbal ring is a blueish colour, my eye is fully green with a gold then somewhat light brown ring around my pupil. I dig it, it gets me compliments haha. My eye is some-what similar to this girls.
Looks dope.

• +1
Reactions: coke
I never paid attention to eye color. I didn't know what color my eyes were until I was like 12
you didnt know ur gonial angle till now still affects how attractive u are......

you didnt know ur gonial angle till now still affects how attractive u are......
People assign value to eye color. It barely has an effect on attractiveness

• +1
People assign value to eye color. It barely has an effect on attractiveness
I somewhat agree. I think it can certainly help though. I think those who have the halo because of their blue eyes (Jared Leto, David Bowie) wouldn't look as good without blue eyes. But guys who suit their brown eyes like Johnny Depp and such, actually look better with the brown eyes. Blue eyes saves some people.

I somewhat agree. I think it can certainly help though. I think those who have the halo because of their blue eyes (Jared Leto, David Bowie) wouldn't look as good without blue eyes. But guys who suit their brown eyes like Johnny Depp and such, actually look better with the brown eyes. Blue eyes saves some people.
i disagree johnny depp would look better with blue eyes if you were used to seeing him with blue eyes I suppose the reason why it suits him is because your used to it.

Black eyes look drab and lifeless while brown eyes are just too common.

BIGGEST COPE EVER.

because in most environments, no one even sees your eye color.

In a room with dim lights, where you fuck most girls, BLUE = BROWN, because they look fucking the same. :feelsokman:

Eye color is cope.
I have a thing for girls with light blue eyes bro. Beckies become stacies for me.

You're a lucky mf to live in Finland since all girls have it

• +1
BIGGEST COPE EVER.

In a room with dim lights, where you fuck most girls, BLUE = BROWN, because they look fucking the same. :feelsokman:

Eye color is cope.
eye color is the biggest cope on this forum its only striking because it frauds a large sclera which is associated with high pfl and pfw
if ur eyes look like shit its not because of muh eye color its cuz u have big dog eyes and a large iris

• +1
I have bright green eyes and get complimented on them multiple times per day (random people will just walk by and say “you have really beautiful eyes”)
I’ve done lots of things to looksmax but 99% of compliments I get are just based off of eye color genetics and something I didn’t do anything for jfl

When I look subhuman no one compliments my eyes though which is funny
Do you mind if I ask what all you have done to looksmax, if you either list it or pm me it, I'm starting my journey and trying to find the best things to do.

Yes OP, eye color is extremely important. Men need blue eyes and women need dark brown. Anyone who claims otherwise has the respective inverse.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
There are two types of eye color

Striking / not striking

i have t07 its not a halo outside of sunlight they look regular brown

I get comments on mine from people

• Love it
No lense, blue eyes are normal where I'm from
Yeah, i don't question where you are from.

I live in a country where literally everyone has blue eyes. But im yet to see a color like yours: lighter blue near the pupil radiating into dark blue on the border... quite interesting. Looks unnatural color to me.

BIGGEST COPE EVER.

Eye color is cope.
Sir, plz don’t cuss. You’re using the f word, and that’s a curse word.

Thank you.

• JFL
Yeah, i don't question where you are from.

I live in a country where literally everyone has blue eyes. But im yet to see a color like yours: lighter blue near the pupil radiating into dark blue on the border... quite interesting. Looks unnatural color to me.
I don't know, my parents have different eye colors. Dad has greyish blue and mom has green.

mzl.ogtxdhpc.png

• JFL
my eyes look pretty dead to me
literally because of your eye shape, not because of eye colour jfl. My eyes are T40 but they still look alive