Is eyecos legit?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
Is Eye Cos legit? It’s much cheaper than Yeux Clairs, and the results look just as good, if not better, in some cases. This procedure surpasses every other eye color-changing method. Keratopigmentation looks like a child’s finger painting compared to this. I was going to get Yeux Clairs, but it’s around $20K. I don’t know if that’s worth it. This is $10K USD for bright blue eyes; it sounds worth it to me. What are the risks?
IMG 7897
IMG 7898
IMG 7899

The prices:
IMG 7900

IMG 7906

Website: https://www.eyecos.eu/en/cost-and-method-of-payment/

Yeux clairs is better results wise.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Also enjoy your a0 eyes when you go blind. JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: ALP
Someone reported after they got it done there vision actually got better
That's bullshit. Laser eye colour change increases light sensitivity, it's a well known side effect. If lasik is giving people problems problems 20 years down the line, do you really believe there will be no long term side effects.

That's bullshit. Laser eye colour change increases light sensitivity, it's a well known side effect. If lasik is giving people problems problems 20 years down the line, do you really believe there will be no long term side effects.
Yeux Clairs has been in business for over eight years, and nobody has experienced any vision problems whatsoever. I’m not sure about the long-term side effects, but people would usually have problems by now. The only side effect I can foresee is an infection, but you just have to wash your eyes daily to prevent that. I know that if you go out in the sun a lot, your eyes will absorb more melanin over time, causing them to darken. You might need to come back for a couple more sessions if that happens. In my opinion, it’s worth the risk. I have tried many contacts, and they increase my rating by about 1-2 points.

Time stamp 1:15

yes. legit

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
What are the priced for yeux clairs?

As a 5"6 Indian man, I have nothing to do but main character max. So ill be getting stroma in one eye, and to pass the time I'll be using melanotan eyedrops in the other

So I doubt I'd need a full package either idk if I could pay less 🤣

• JFL
@CoreSchizo

Answer me. Could I get a discount, what are you thoughts?

I need to become inhuman.

• JFL