Is facepulling legit and how does it compare to mewing?

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Werewolfmaxxed
I'd assume facepulling would yield quicker results given that it works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
not sure about face pulling own its own over the age of like 14 but Ik with MSE it actually yields results in adults

• +1
it might

• +1
people build an autistic contraption because it is slower than mewing dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Combined with mse for 6 months would yield incredible results

As we dont have any actual cases of this in adults yet, id say below 25 patients could expect 3-5mm of forward growth in 6 months

• +1
Reactions: 000, Alvik, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others

As we dont have any actual cases of this in adults yet, id say below 25 patients could expect 3-5mm of forward growth in 6 months
how significant is that? also isint forward growth just an upswing of the face?

• +1
how significant is that? also isint forward growth just an upswing of the face?
Mm’s are kilometres on the face

3-5mm could ascend you hard

Forward growth is horizontal growth
Positive Rotation of the maxilla and mandible is upward growth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 14848, 000 and 8 others
Stop coping with this shit, I doubt it will get any siginifacant results apart from a bit of forward growth. (Maybe 0.5 mm)?

Does facepulling increase forward growth and upward growth? I doubt it brings any decent results tbh

• +1

I need mainly upswing and some forward growth im planning on getting MSE would facepulling would be a good option or combine it with lf1 would be better because Sergio said he believes lf1 will provide noticable aesthetic changes and said he believes facepulling wont yeild as much results

• +1
Stop coping with this shit, I doubt it will get any siginifacant results apart from of forward growth.
Mse + facebow for 6 months Can get you a potential 12mm lateral expansion, 3-5 forward growth, and 6 degrees of maxillary rotation

Not cope, will work
Cope is attempting using a tooth borne homemade appliance with a facepuller like @nelson @Lorsss to achieve forward growth. All they are doing is displacing there teeth through the alveolar bone, like ronald ead did with agga. Now ronald is in a crisis because he cant get SFOT (adding bonemass to his arches) because agga displaced one of his teeth so bad that he doesnt have any bone surrounding it anymore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism, nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
mike mew has once said facepulling won’t work because the tongue is not strong enough to keep the skull from relapsing unless you wear a facemask all day everyday

• +1
Mse + facebow for 6 months Can get you a potential 12mm lateral expansion, 3-5 forward growth, and 6 degrees of maxillary rotation

Not cope, will work
Cope is attempting using a tooth borne homemade appliance with a facepuller like @nelson @Lorsss to achieve forward growth. All they are doing is displacing there teeth through the alveolar bone, like ronald ead did with agga. Now ronald is in a crisis because he cant get SFOT (adding bonemass to his arches) because agga displaced one of his teeth so bad that he doesnt have any bone surrounding it anymore
12mm lateral expansion! Life fuel for narrow face cels tbh, do you mean 3-5 mm forward growth? That is pretty good tbh

• +1
12mm lateral expansion! Life fuel for narrow face cels tbh, do you mean 3-5 mm forward growth? That is pretty good tbh
Yes, you can achieve upto 12mm total with one mse cycle, 24mm if you do it twice, but maximum you can expand your palate up to is 50mm IMW

Yes 3-5mm forward growth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 4671
Yes, you can achieve upto 12mm total with one mse cycle, 24mm if you do it twice, but maximum you can expand your palate up to is 50mm IMW

Yes 3-5mm forward growth
Basically = jaw surgery, im 16 turning 17 rn so it would look better but Im too lazy to make one or buy one rn

• +1

Not cope, will work
The real question is can you do the faceBow during MSE expansion?

• +1
The real question is can you do the faceBow during MSE expansion?
Yes

You can get the appliance modified so you can attach the facebow to it

Just like ronald ead did

• +1

Yes 3-5mm forward growth
I just want to hear it from the scientists whether or not this is possible. I've been on this website for a 2 months now and still have yet to see any proof or sign that face pulling works

Plus I can't even do MSE due to a already wide palate., will this be a problem?

• +1
I just want to hear it from the scientists whether or not this is possible. I've been on this website for a 2 months now and still have yet to see any proof or sign that face pulling works

Face pulling works if you split the suture

Yes it will be a problem

• +1
Face pulling works if you split the suture

Yes it will be a problem
it will be a problem for facepulling or for MSE?

• +1
it will be a problem for facepulling or for MSE?
For both

Because face pulling works best when combined with mse, does not work good at all with tooth borne expanders

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887

There is a study
Case Study 3—MSE and FM for mature patients
Fig. 17 is a 24-year- and 6-month-old patient with significant skeletal disharmony. MSE was applied for non-surgical expansion and FM for distraction-like protraction of loosened maxilla. The preliminary result illustrates significant forward movement of the midface including maxilla and zygoma (Fig. 18). When MSE is successfully applied, all perimaxillary suturesare affected because its expansion force extends to distant areas both posteriorly and superiorly due to its unique features: posterior placement and bi-cortical engagement (Fig. 17). When heavy protraction force is applied to already loosened maxillary complex, the forward movement of maxilla is possible (Fig. 19). This type of movement seems to be different than the growth modification, described above. It is much slower and required heavier force; a protraction force of 1 kg per side was used in this case. Figure 17. A 24-year- and 6-month-old patient with significant skeletal disharmony treated with MSE and FM (white: before treatment; blue: after treatment).
5mms of forward expansion

Attachments

• 5EF58534-7BAC-4316-AB49-30EDF6A884BB.jpeg
    5EF58534-7BAC-4316-AB49-30EDF6A884BB.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DAC6D4A4-3DB7-4413-AB03-F9105DE5E2D9.jpeg
    DAC6D4A4-3DB7-4413-AB03-F9105DE5E2D9.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 45
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, reptiles, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
Where do the 6 degrees come from, just an assumption?

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 6401

Not cope, will work
Whats your opinion on cope and ropes facepuller? I don't believe that one would displace teeth seeing as it doesn't actually touch any teeth...

• +1
Whats your opinion on cope and ropes facepuller? I don't believe that one would displace teeth seeing as it doesn't actually touch any teeth...
I'd assume that displacing the alveolar ridge is just as bad. you want to pull bone because bone is what's recessed

• +1
I'd assume that displacing the alveolar ridge is just as bad. you want to pull bone because bone is what's recessed
I believe it is anchored around the alveolar ridge but it still pulls forward and upwards which would positively affect the maxilla no?
If not what facepuller would you recommend

• +1
I believe it is anchored around the alveolar ridge but it still pulls forward and upwards which would positively affect the maxilla no?
If not what facepuller would you recommend
no idea never done it. if you don't need mse you can probably get your skull drilled just for the facepuller

• +1
no idea never done it. if you don't need mse you can probably get your skull drilled just for the facepuller
do you think a 17 year old could get good maxillary expansion with this, my IMW is so subhuman

• +1
  • +1
anybody can get maxillary expansion with mse
Yeah but if your younger wouldn't expansion be easier/quicker and i wasn't reffering to MSE i was talking about an actual palate expander, the kind you could get from an orthodontist, the one i linked.

• +1
Yeah but if your younger wouldn't expansion be easier/quicker and i wasn't reffering to MSE i was talking about an actual palate expander, the kind you could get from an orthodontist, the one i linked.
your tongue would be the easiest if you were 6. but you're not. mse or death. or you can try this

pull on palate not ridge. pop that skull. RESULTS MAY VARY

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hairyballscel
your tongue would be the easiest if you were 6. but you're not. mse or death. or you can try this

thanks for the info

• +1

Where to buy facepull??? MSE can be provided by an orthodontist, where to facepull then?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1

Would +one inch (25mm) of forward growth look bad?

why pull on palate not ridge? Also, the alveolar ridge is the part where tip of tongue rests right? so you’re saying pull on the palate which is further back in the mouth than the alveolar ridge correct?

why pull on palate not ridge? Also, the alveolar ridge is the part where tip of tongue rests right? so you’re saying pull on the palate which is further back in the mouth than the alveolar ridge correct?
no just pull as high as possible

no just pull as high as possible
so you mean before the palate starts to curve downward ? Why would you wanna pull there as opposed to pulling the alveolar ridge which is closer to teeth

not sure about face pulling own its own over the age of like 14 but Ik with MSE it actually yields results in adults
lol I have friends who hard mew + thumbpulling with mk677 and have completely fixed their craniofacial dystrophy starting at early 17. to 18 (in one year). go hard and you can get good gains. im about to be a boomer at 22, but still have faith that throwing litteraly everything you can think of at the same time for one year can get good results. (for me thats chintucking, thumbpulling, hardmewing, chewing, MSE+FM, hgh stack). Obv at this speed your maxilla will move far faster than your mandible can react so i'll be doing imdo. I've decided to just go for a dog face given how retruded my maxilla is. according to internet wisdom I should not be able to achieve a dog face like this within a year. so I will guinea pig this.