IS facepulling legit?

Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Diamond
Curious tbh. I've seen threads of it but it's mixed with tons of shitposting and contrasting views. Is it legit for moving maxilla up and increasing projection? What are all the benefits?

In b4 water, dnrd, 0, cope etc

Yes but you would have to do it for a while to see results and it's much easier to mew because you can do that everywhere. Just make sure you hard mew and chin tuck.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Yes but you would have to do it for a while to see results and it's much easier to mew because you can do that everywhere. Just make sure you hard mew and chin tuck.
So what are the benefits? Improved maxillary projection, shortening of philtrum?

Attachments

• tales#2.jpeg
    tales#2.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 39
So what are the benefits? Improved maxillary projection, shortening of philtrum?
I don't know about the philtrum but it will help your maxilla for sure. It's probably the biggest lifefuel if you have a flat face.

@retard @hairyballscel

bone anchored facemask is legit with expansion for the right reasons which is if you plan bsso after

• +1
Reactions: kurd and hairyballscel
Im scheduled to start protraction in a few weeks when I get my final MSE and I have ordered the BOW (protractor that doesnt rest on the chin.) Im hoping to evaluate wrether its a meme or not.

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou and Carolus
Im scheduled to start protraction in a few weeks when I get my final MSE and I have ordered the BOW (protractor that doesnt rest on the chin.) Im hoping to evaluate wrether its a meme or not.
Will it work without MSE? I'm 18 if that makes a difference

bone anchored facemask is legit with expansion for the right reasons which is if you plan bsso after
I want to avoid surgeries

Bought a face puller, how long should you use it for? A couple hours a day everyday?

Will it work without MSE? I'm 18 if that makes a difference
Theory is that you need to have bone anchorage. If you pull only with a retainer or on the teeth you'll only get dentoaveolar movement. Might have better chances of skeletal movement if you are younger but it becomes more difficult with age as facial sutures are more stubborn to separate. Still, there is said to be mostly dentoaveolar movement with MSE+FM but here is too little information on it.

MSE anchors on the palate (part of the maxilla) but to pull the MSE you have to keep the arms attached to the molars because it holds the hooks where the rubber bands attach to for pulling. Some pulling forces will go to the MSE but its uncertain how much dentoaveolar movement there is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988