is facial hair at 17 a looksmin or lookmax

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Posts
896
Reputation
603
im not talking about some pubic hairs on face.
like a goatee or stubble
 
Rule of thumb: if you're under 24, no facial hair. I had facial hair and it made me look much older than I really am.
 
it looks hilarious on 99.9% of teenagers. seriously unless u look 25 at 17 dont even think about it, cleanshave
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23801
just look older to attract foids ran by chads instead of agematch JB virgin theory
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: natralrivers, Foreverbrad and DelonLover1999
its cope under 25
 
always a looksmin if u have good bone structure and are still under 30 imo

can be looksmax if ur recessed to hide a bad jaw or chin
 
I shaved my mustache recently and my psl went up by .5, my beard was good aswell but I kinda looked unkempt. Conclusion me clean shaven better and stubble is good 2
 

Similar threads

Lukasmaxx
Replies
2
Views
15
Dymorph
Dymorph
jzw811
Replies
24
Views
159
jzw811
jzw811
T
Replies
12
Views
176
tyler durdeen23
T
hans02000
Replies
1
Views
52
J4COB
J4COB
s3emblance
Replies
0
Views
27
s3emblance
s3emblance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top