is facial yoga legit for anything?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
Sounds like bullshit, people inject botox to paralyze their face muscles and reduce wrinkles, doing face exercises could accentuate the wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
jm10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Amazing catalyst for TMJ

• +1
Sounds like bullshit, people inject botox to paralyze their face muscles and reduce wrinkles, doing face exercises could accentuate the wrinkles.

Lol they don't inject it to paralyse the muscles in the face, but rather to give them an artificial "plump" look.

Face muscle exercises works the muscles in the face, which in-turn helps hold bones in position and/or even if done enough nudge bones into better position. This like mewing takes ages though and is never an overnight result. I've been doing two particular face muscle exercises and they've helped me a little.

Are they going to turn you into being drastically better looking? No. Can they improve your appearance ever so slightly? If done consistently over a long-period of time, yes. Will they slow down the process of ageing? 10000000% yes, because without strong muscle tissue your bones eventually decay and melt. Mewing also helps with strong muscle tissue.

It's not going to position your maxilla to the area a Chad has his though. Neither is mewing. For something like that you need MSE.

It's better to do it, than not to. Will it come at the sacrifice of a couple of deeper wrinkles, yes, but it's a good VERY SMALL trade off imo as a couple of deeper wrinkles is better than a sagging face. Men also get away with wrinkles and still look young, because it's masculine.

Use red-light therapy and microneedling if you want to thin out the wrinkles.

• +1
That's my intuitive understanding too. One guy on here said it has removed wrinkles from his face, but he didn't elaborate upon asking...

• +1
  • +1
I did that shit 7 years ago, because I was too scared of jaw surgery and I didnt have any other copes

I dont think it did anything tbh

• +1
Facial yoga is pure cope. Just do surgery

• +1