Is fat pads under eyes restorable if gain weight?

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Iron
Is it permanent hollowness if I used to have some aegyo sal? I lost a lot of weight.. I gain weight it will come back or is the fat pads gone forever?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, truthhurts and sigma ✰
Solution
Orc
E332

it's from the fat pad sliding down not weight loss.
E332

it's from the fat pad sliding down not weight loss.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joshrc, sb23 and wsada
Solution
Any solutions?
fat graft, fillers, both are kind of shit and have issues.

orbital implants look like this, check how much space there is between the actual eye and where the bone starts.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, no-mogger-no-cry and Saint Casanova
Is the best option fat grafts in that case ? Since fillers can migrate ?
fat grafts in this area have a low survival rate.

fat can also migrate, that's what causes the hollowing to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Saint Casanova and no-mogger-no-cry
fat grafts in this area have a low survival rate.

fat can also migrate, that's what causes the hollowing to begin with.
So what’s the best option or does it depend on an individual basis ?

So what’s the best option or does it depend on an individual basis ?
saddled implants should work but barely anyone does them and they still can't fix it entirely because they can only add a few millimeters and the issue is that there's a huge empty space of like 2 cm underneath the eyeball.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, Saint Casanova and no-mogger-no-cry
saddled implants should work but barely anyone does them and they still can't fix it entirely because they can only add a few millimeters and the issue is that there's a huge empty space of like 2 cm underneath the eyeball.
oh by the way, saddled implants in this area are inserted through an eyelid incision that causes severe nerve damage in the area that's possibly permanent.

this is why almost nobody does them and also why nobody gets them.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sb23, Saint Casanova and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
oh by the way, saddled implants in this area are inserted through an eyelid incision that causes severe nerve damage in the area that's possibly permanent.

this is why almost nobody does them and also why nobody gets them.
So fillers are the best choice then ? Even if they can migrate ?

bro im so stupid I think I damaged my fat pads trying to bone smash infraorbital and zygos

Last edited:
Is it permanent hollowness if I used to have some aegyo sal? I lost a lot of weight.. I gain weight it will come back or is the fat pads gone forever?
Yes but you need to do aajonus vonderplanitz diet even on this diet is hard to restore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and Saint Casanova
all things considered yeah, they are shit, but every other option for this area is equally shit or worse.
2 things came to mind. Could fat dissolvant + pdo threads or filer be efficacious to improve the distribution in the area and what about bleph?

2 things came to mind. Could fat dissolvant + pdo threads or filer be efficacious to improve the distribution in the area and what about bleph?
you don't want to put fat dissolver in the area, but I did improve my orbital vector with threads, but not drastically.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Btw the if you believe someone gave you the solution to your issue, you can mark their response as resolved.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX