Is fin really dangerous?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Not sure if im really balding tbh, had long hair for a year now, i forgot how my hairline looks completely uncovered, just saw todat and my hairline is kinda high with close to nw2 on sides, definitely noorwooded since i was 15yo (20 now) but i guess that would be normal to lose juvenile hairline.

Is fin + minox a good combo? Doesn't fin fuck your erections and minox fuck your skin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Fin is safe it's a gift from god

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, SOS-Sonic and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
If you have decent free test you should be fine. Start first with fin and later on add minox in, in case you want more regrowth.

if you have lowish test, dht might be the only thing keeping you in an androgen dominant environment. Thats when you risk the usual side effects. But they disappear if you quit fin.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and TsarTsar444
Unironically hair is life. My dick is broken anyway and I will start fin next week

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and TsarTsar444
Dangerous if you are low T, low or high E

The stats are out there man, the side are super rare and its impossible to distinguish genuine side effects from placebo; the placebo group show almost as much sides are the treatment group.

Also, minoxidil does not mess with collagen, IDK where that BS came from.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I have used both fin and min for the past 6+ months, and combined with microneedling I feel I saved myself from the reaper.

If you think you're noticing hairloss, you probably are. If you're not 18 or above don't take fin, but otherwise I think its a solid drug that hasn't given me problems.

Use Ru58841 instead tbh or mix your own topical fin with minox.

Topical fin is almost as good iirc

Use Ru58841 instead tbh or mix your own topical fin with minox.

Topical fin is almost as good iirc

Topical finasteride could cause the same side effects as oral. It takes longer for topical to reach "full saturation", but after it does there should be no difference. The only thing it does is that bypasses first pass metabolism, so if there were same digestive sides or liver toxicity or whatnot it might help alleviate those, but for the actual sides most are worried about like sex drive, ED etc. those are caused by the 5-ar inhibition and therefore reduced DHT, so if you get them on oral there is no real reason you wouldn't get them from topical.

Only topical dutasteride can have lesser sides than the oral form due to its high lipophilicity.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and .👽.
Topical finasteride could cause the same side effects as oral. It takes longer for topical to reach "full saturation", but after it does there should be no difference. The only thing it does is that bypasses first pass metabolism, so if there were same digestive sides or liver toxicity or whatnot it might help alleviate those, but for the actual sides most are worried about like sex drive, ED etc. those are caused by the 5-ar inhibition and therefore reduced DHT, so if you get them on oral there is no real reason you wouldn't get them from topical.

Only topical dutasteride can have lesser sides than the oral form due to its high lipophilicity.
Yea but does topical fin goes systemic in every person? F.e. when u use it every 2nd day

Yea but does topical fin goes systemic in every person? F.e. when u use it every 2nd day

Yes topical finasteride goes just as systemic as oral. I am not sure if there is a real benefit from using topical fin compared to oral. Topical dutasteride might be the solution for less side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and .👽.
Yes topical finasteride goes just as systemic as oral. I am not sure if there is a real benefit from using topical fin compared to oral. Topical dutasteride might be the solution for less side effects.
Damn, better use ru58841 and pray that it doesnt go into your bloodflow

Damn, better use ru58841 and pray that it doesnt go into your bloodflow

I believe using ru58841 alone is not enough in the long term, eventually you have to hop on fin / dut as well.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I believe using ru58841 alone is not enough in the long term, eventually you have to hop on fin / dut as well.
Its decent for Maintaining nw0-1.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Its decent for Maintaining nw0-1.
It has a weaker binding affinity than DHT, but it can still beat DHT by overwhelming the androgen receptors via sheer numbers. So in theory RU58841 can stop hairloss if you use a big amount. I have seen people use 100mg per day as a standalone and regain 1 or 2 Norwoods.

But its somewhat expensive an it is hard to cover a large area. So the best plan of action would be to slash 70% of the DHT with fin and apply RU to the danger zones (temples and/or crown).

I maintained hair with only 60mg/day of RU for 2 months but I didn't not get any noticible regrowth.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Fuck i also worry about whether or not my hairline is getting worse or not, i have one pic of me from when i was 17 and i was definitely NW1, but you can only really see it by lifting the hair up to see the temples.

I'm probably gonna start dermarolling+minox for now, there's no apparent signs of balding but better safe than sorry.

I hope a "real" cure will come soon, a medicine to give you a perfect nw0 hairline and ultra thick hair is what i dream about at night.

Don't use it. It will numb your anus.

Yes fin works. And yes it has sides. Feeling sides depends on estrogen and t levels. But I quit not because of that but it lowers total t in the long term and thinks the testes. As well as cuck your kids

If you're already a high E, anxious, high inhibition & depressed individual it can destroy you physically & mentally. Most people recover a few weeks after quitting though.
Some guys can tolerate the drug just fine however and don't mind losing a few points in libido/EQ for hair, there's only way to find out.

Last edited: