title, using for a month and losing more hair than before
if it's normal how long it lasts?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
two weeks
and it's normal

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
should i hop on fin at 17. slav genes gonna make me bald by 20 and my hair is the only thing carrying my looks

it happened to me in first month and that was really scary tbh

• +1
Yes, it’s to do with growth phase of hair follicles your body is basically shedding the old hairs so it can restart the anagen phase which is the growth phase hair follicles usually stay in for years. For your body to change hairs into the growth phase or anagen phase as they call it, they must go through the exogen phase first which is shedding the old hair out of the follicle. Hair follicles depending on the person will be at different stages so that’s why some people won’t see sheds as their hair follicles already happened to be predominantly in the anagen phase. Depending on how many of your individual follicles are already in the anagen phase dictates how much you shed starting Finasteride. Shedding can last anywhere from a couple days to months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Do not stop before taking fin for atleast 9 months no matter how much you shed. Shedding is normal you will get a shed in the beginning and sometimes 6-9 months in

• +1
Yes, I think for now it's stopped. I went to a barber shop to get a cut and while he was combing, he actually stopped and looked at the comb full of my hair for a moment and said something to his colleague and then they laughed:feelskek:

• So Sad