Is forehead reduction (surgical) worth the scar? Does HT just mog?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
My forehead is a 5head, maybe6. I style my hair to hide it but want to actually have a good hairline. Ive looked into HT with reduction and it seems like a decent combo but having the big surgical scar on my forehead even with the HT hairs to hide it doesnt sit right with me. My family has good aging genetics and i dont think i have any signs of balding. What do?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sibience and Danish_Retard
If you dont think you're gonna lose your hair then it's best thing you could get

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reggieboi8, sibience, aBetterMii and 1 other person
have you already some surgeons on mind brocel? looking for the same here

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
anyone online?

My forehead is a 5head, maybe6. I style my hair to hide it but want to actually have a good hairline. Ive looked into HT with reduction and it seems like a decent combo but having the big surgical scar on my forehead even with the HT hairs to hide it doesnt sit right with me. My family has good aging genetics and i dont think i have any signs of balding. What do?
I’ve had both.

The best thing to do is forehead reduction for closing up gaps around your temples and then turf over the scar with a hair transplant. It will take up to a year to see the final result but it’s worth the wait.

The surgeon will try and upswell you to get a brow lift too. DO NOT GET GREEDY with plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I’ve had both.

The best thing to do is forehead reduction for closing up gaps around your temples and then turf over the scar with a hair transplant. It will take up to a year to see the final result but it’s worth the wait.

The surgeon will try and upswell you to get a brow lift too. DO NOT GET GREEDY with plastic surgery.
Many docters won't do a forhead reduction on you if you are thinning

Many docters won't do a forhead reduction on you if you are thinning
They will if youve already had a hair transplant or tell them you’re going to get a hair transplant

Hair transplant will just make your hair look thinner in the front, not good.

Forehead reduction is usually not worth it unless forehead is too big which is rare. But users here think Zayn Malik forehead is ideal but it isn't. A taller forehead is dimorphic and not a flaw, it can be halo as long as the hairline is good and no signs of norwood.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and aBetterMii