Is forward growth genetic or environmental ?

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
Let’s hypothetically say that mike new had a son and taught him proper oral position at a young age and how to swallow properly with solid foods. He even builts devices to use at night to make sure the toungue stays in the roof at all time. Doing all this does it guarantee he will have foward growth? Or are some people doomed to have flat faces? I have hard time believing that if everyone mewed as a child they would all be walking around with high cheekbones and almond eyes. I believe some of these qualities are simply genetic. Now that I think about it is there such a thing as average growth? Where you don’t look recessed but also having no prominent bones ?

probably both.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, goat2x, Hades and 5 others
Let’s hypothetically say that mike new had a son and taught him proper oral position at a young age and how to swallow properly with solid foods. He even builts devices to use at night to make sure the toungue stays in the roof at all time. Doing all this does it guarantee he will have foward growth? Or are some people doomed to have flat faces? I have hard time believing that if everyone mewed as a child they would all be walking around with high cheekbones and almond eyes. I believe some of these qualities are simply genetic. Now that I think about it is there such a thing as average growth? Where you don’t look recessed but also having no prominent bones ?
Mike Mew has a daughter and she is growing pretty well from what I remember

BLACKPILL WILL BE MAINSTREAM KNOWLEDGE IN 15 YEARS TOPS

MIKE MEWS DAUGHTERS WILL BE GIGASTACIES

THEY WILL BLOW UP ON INSTA

EVERYONE WILL FIND ABOUT MIKE MEW

MEWING WILL BE NORMAL

KIDS WILL BRAG ABOUT IT AT SCHOOL

LOOKSMAXING WILL BE NORMAL

HOPEFULLY THIS DOESNT HAPPEN

BUT IT PROBS WILL LADS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, Catawampus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
If I had to estimate the ratio it would be around 80% genetics 20% environment. I don't really know what I'm talking about though.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and mattzdeb
Ofcourse it's environment

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chintuck22
both, but mainly environment. every predatory animal has forward growth but somehow some humans don’t have it? jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, LostYouth, LordNorwood and 2 others
you know he has a son and did teach him to mew from an early age?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Casadonis and Deleted member 2227
completely genetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
It's a combination of both. Wearing braces+ Having a parent with a recessed face= death.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Without a doubt environmental (facepullers exist)
And almost certainly genetic.

Both of course.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You won’t find an answer tbh. I’ve looked at so much shitty studies and discussions for enviorment vs genetics nobody knows shit they think they do but they don’t . Reasons for height, face, frame Development are most likely 90% genetic in all these areas. People just love to believe they could have been a god if they mewed or ate raw chicken cock as a toddler. People get so caught up in their own despair they get delusional on this site and people were saying playing a certain sport and make you look like a football chad or Whatevr just some stupid shit .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You won’t find an answer tbh. I’ve looked at so much shitty studies and discussions for enviorment vs genetics nobody knows shit they think they do but they don’t . Reasons for height, face, frame Development are most likely 90% genetic in all these areas. People just love to believe they could have been a god if they mewed or ate raw chicken cock as a toddler. People get so caught up in their own despair they get delusional on this site and people were saying playing a certain sport and make you look like a football chad or Whatevr just some stupid shit .
My nature vs nurture thread will put this debate to rest. Bookmark this post😤

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and LordNorwood
I’d say genetics. My maxilla is crushed but my mandible and chin is forward grown + straight teeth

Just put it shortly, genetics or env? Mostly
If you mean in general, then it’s really impossible to parse out. But very specific things can be measured in terms of “how much of this particular trait, like IPD, is environmental and how much is genetic). In that case, I’d say a sort of minimum/floor is genetic, but environment can give you dramatic change.

If you mean in general, then it’s really impossible to parse out. But very specific things can be measured in terms of “how much of this particular trait, like IPD, is environmental and how much is genetic). In that case, I’d say a sort of minimum/floor is genetic, but environment can give you dramatic change.
What is bad environmental that can fuck your potential up tho?

What is bad environmental that can fuck your potential up tho?
Malnutrition, Tooth extraction, mouth breathing, hormone imbalances, among other things.

With the correct “environment” your potential as a child, face wise, would be incredibly high, assuming you don’t have any deformities. But by Correct “environment”, I would mean things like facepulling and palate expansion on very small children. This is something Mike Mew has started doing recently.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, HighIQcel and Darkstrand
Malnutrition, Tooth extraction, mouth breathing, hormone imbalances, among other things.

With the correct “environment” your potential as a child, face wise, would be incredibly high, assuming you don’t have any deformities. But by Correct “environment”, I would mean things like facepulling and palate expansion on very small children. This is something Mike Mew has started doing recently.
Very interesting. So it means that the majority of people don't reach their full potential.

Last edited:
as long as you dont mouthbreathe and have atleast decent nutrition during growing phases it's genetic

I think forward growth is mostly environmental. But the actual good looks are genetic (forward growth is just a factor of good looks, it wont necessarily make you good looking in and of itself).

There are many examples of people looking good despite having clearly recessed faces (orb, tom cruise, many others) there are also examples of people looking like ogres despite having forward grown faces.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Zeta ascended
Very interesting. So it means that the majority of people don't reach their full potential.
If you want to put it that way yes. But since that would make “potential” very high, a more useful idea is that most good looking people had better “floors”/“baselines”, this is why you get people like Richard Ramirez who had a bad environment and still got a well developed face.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
If you look at the babies, they naturally develop proper oral posture through breastfeeding, so mewing isn't something 'NEEEeeew' (duh), it was already here, but it's hidden and unspoken truth
27540702 1800585216639301 7408044114529482338 n

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685