Is "Frame" a low T excuse?

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
I mean of course a 7 wrist incher with a naturally 22 bideltoid got it easier but even if u are a subhuman 6 incher with a 19 bideltoid u could still leanmaxx and ultra gymmaxx and become the same as him when he aint gymaxxing , of course its brutal but every framecel can ascend? he could even roid jfl

no because of bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
no nigg sees ur bones if u roid maxxx, just replace ur body bones with muscles theory
TPjqOkC.jpg

ok bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, Bennett, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

• +1
It's not an excuse not to lift.

• +1

yo, I'm curious for real though

what's the point of putting a 99th percentile framed guy with a 1st percentile framed guy?
most people on this forum have average frame that could become a lot better with gymcelling, like what's your point what did you prove with this post

• +1
Reactions: Anubis and Deleted member 2846

what's the point of putting a 99th percentile framed guy with a 1st percentile framed guy?
most people on this forum have average frame that could become a lot better with gymcelling, like what's your point what did you prove with this post
these guys are all a bunch of negative cucks with no purpose in life if not bein negative on internet saying its all over life is shit if ur not a a 6'9 model giga framed

this kind of people are usually low iq

• +1
Reactions: Anubis

?????????????????????????? u stupid
when did i say that gymcelling is stupid to do, or even said anything against it?
i answered his first question
by saying
no because of bones.
then i showed an example
like wtf is wrong with you

actually those are two users.
@ZyzzReincarnate on the left & @Zyros (pre looksmax) on the right

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

right guy will still look narrow, even pathetic, if he gymcels hard

left guy already mogs 80% gymcellers
because of BONES

point he wants to prove is, that it is over

?????????????????????????? u stupid
when did i say that gymcelling is stupid to do, or even said anything against it?
i answered his first question
by saying
no because of bones.
then i showed an example
like wtf is wrong with you

YOU QUOTED "no nigg sees ur bones if u roid maxxx, just replace ur body bones with muscles theory " RETARD

YOU GIVE AN EXAMPLE TO THIS BY COMPARING 2 EXTREME ENDS INSTEAD OF PUTTING A GUY WITH GOOD FRAMED VS AN AVERAGE FRAMED GUY WHO GYMCELLED

STUPID FUCK

YOU QUOTED "no nigg sees ur bones if u roid maxxx, just replace ur body bones with muscles theory " RETARD

YOU GIVE AN EXAMPLE TO THIS BY COMPARING 2 EXTREME ENDS INSTEAD OF PUTTING A GUY WITH GOOD FRAMED VS AN AVERAGE FRAMED GUY WHO GYMCELLED

STUPID FUCK
greycels dont do that here