Is frame all about angles?

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,559
Up close angles I look like I have klinefelters and from a distance I look above average. Just look at David laid in my avi, looks like a child there. @Arborist do u experience this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
persepctive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
not much, I take pictures from all distances.
 
Asking a 30 inch bideltoid mogger if he looks small in other angles JFL
 
Asking a 30 inch bideltoid mogger if he looks small in other angles JFL
Bc it’s 80% about angles and lighting. There’s some david laid lookalike blonde kid that got exposed for looking frail irl, when in pics he looked bigger than arborist
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 29155

Similar threads

J4COB
Replies
23
Views
139
badacne
badacne
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
LifeFuel Is my frame gud
Replies
0
Views
4
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
bazizilol
Replies
13
Views
40
J7X
J7X
Diddihippi09
Replies
3
Views
47
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
S
Replies
2
Views
47
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top