Is framemaxxing while leanmaxxing viable

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I'm leaning out to 130 by eating 1.5k calories a day and running 2 miles for a month. I'm 15 years old and 141lb currently (around 5'9 tall).

Would it be viable to framemaxx in the gym while doing this?

There is no such thing as framemaxing. The only thing that can make your frame wider is clavicle extension surgery and it has no relation to how lean you are

>SubhumanForever
case closed
I'm giving you one last chance to give an argument for why this post:
There is no such thing as framemaxing. The only thing that can make your frame wider is clavicle extension surgery and it has no relation to how lean you are
is incorrect. Can you do it, little bitch?

I'm leaning out to 130 by eating 1.5k calories a day and running 2 miles for a month. I'm 15 years old and 141lb currently (around 5'9 tall).

Would it be viable to framemaxx in the gym while doing this?
dont eat 1.5k cals a day unless u wanna be 2 inches shorter than u would be normally. 5'10 vs 6'0 or 6'0 vs 6'2. Big diff, if u wanna get lean do a lot of cardio but don't be on an extreme deficit at that age.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Building your shoulders and back (mainly lats) most definitely increases your frame. If you disagree then you just haven't been working out for long enough

dont eat 1.5k cals a day unless u wanna be 2 inches shorter than u would be normally. 5'10 vs 6'0 or 6'0 vs 6'2. Big diff, if u wanna get lean do a lot of cardio but don't be on an extreme deficit at that age.
My face is pretty chubby RN tho which is the problem. How much would cardio lean out my face after like 2-3 months?

My face is pretty chubby RN tho which is the problem. How much would cardio lean out my face after like 2-3 months?
Cardio would def be better to lose fat in the face rather than just cal deficit, you'd be burning fat specifically using it as energy while also sweating a fuck ton which can help u lose some water retention. Same way people suggest sauna but ppl do that bc it's less effort. I've been cutting for a while now and I'm around 12-13% bf but my face is still fat so I feel u on that one, I tried almost every softmaxx for 4 days to debloat and was very strict on it. I did end up having p noticeable results. If you want me to pm the stuff I did lmk. but def eat 2k cals minimum, just increase ur cardio

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Cardio would def be better to lose fat in the face rather than just cal deficit, you'd be burning fat specifically using it as energy while also sweating a fuck ton which can help u lose some water retention. Same way people suggest sauna but ppl do that bc it's less effort. I've been cutting for a while now and I'm around 12-13% bf but my face is still fat so I feel u on that one, I tried almost every softmaxx for 4 days to debloat and was very strict on it. I did end up having p noticeable results. If you want me to pm the stuff I did lmk. but def eat 2k cals minimum, just increase ur cardio
Yes pls shoot a dm that’d be good