Is Francisco Lachowski the best looking men?

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
Who has more appeal to women than Chico? He is the most beauttiful person I have ever seen. He does not have even one minor flaw. Everything on his face is balanced well and the most importent is a fact that he does not look odd like many male models.

Attachments

• Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg
    Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg
    938.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fishy, anthony111553, Deleted member 22126 and 11 others
Autists here will say this appeals to women.:feelshah:
Screenshot 2022 03 05 142903

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
sean opry > francisco bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18325 and 2 others
792282bb1fd039e45c2f9400f6323544.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 18325 and Deleted member 16275
Yes is there literally any male model better looking than Francisco Lachowski? And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in São Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck.. which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn't grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn't appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced.The mandible is in an ideal position which means there's no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Lachowski's don't, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Lachowski's, and that's leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Lachowski's case is unique in itself.Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6'2''. A good looking face with pretty features is hard to achieve when given a tall skeletal build. Most guys that you see with really pretty or handsome faces are 5'9'' to 5'11'', i.e. average height. You will very rarely see someone as aesthetic with masculine features as Francisco. You see beautiful women all the time and there's nothing admirable about being a pretty girl because it's so easily achievable and common. Beautiful men are an exception to the rule; something that should be admired, not only because of the beauty itself but the difficulty in achieving such beauty.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, Zikel_Nut, redmaxx and 31 others
Autists here will say this appeals to women.:feelshah:
View attachment 1577755
That does appeal to women
You’re going too far in the other direction son

Every good looking guy appeals to women, guys who are visibly good looking (that morph, chico, etc etc, even bluepilled men can tell roughly what a good looking man is, don’t deny it.) will appeal to women

What you guys need to start understanding is that there are 0 universes where good looking men lose. You will never meet a good looking incel. (okay maybe if he’s massively autistic, but that’s still a maybe)

792282bb1fd039e45c2f9400f6323544.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
O'Pry has better look for modeling, but I can assure you most women would pick if we talk only about face. In ordinary environment like work, bus, park Chico is better looking. Of course O'Pry is handsome AF but slighty less than Chico IMO.

Asskissing thread by a greycel trying to get into @StrangerDanger's good books

Shimanksy mogs

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yes is there literally any male model better looking than Francisco Lachowski? And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in São Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck.. which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn't grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn't appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced.The mandible is in an ideal position which means there's no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Lachowski's don't, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Lachowski's, and that's leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Lachowski's case is unique in itself.Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6'2''. A good looking face with pretty features is hard to achieve when given a tall skeletal build. Most guys that you see with really pretty or handsome faces are 5'9'' to 5'11'', i.e. average height. You will very rarely see someone as aesthetic with masculine features as Francisco. You see beautiful women all the time and there's nothing admirable about being a pretty girl because it's so easily achievable and common. Beautiful men are an exception to the rule; something that should be admired, not only because of the beauty itself but the difficulty in achieving such beauty.
What in faggotry is this?

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, CristianT, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Mirin analytical deductive skills , I could never do this with my low iq 85 cephalic index

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8165 and StrangerDanger
no

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Asskissing thread by a greycel trying to get into @StrangerDanger's good books

Shimanksy mogs
Schimansky looks like a caveman

That does appeal to women
You’re going too far in the other direction son

Every good looking guy appeals to women, guys who are visibly good looking (that morph, chico, etc etc, even bluepilled men can tell roughly what a good looking man is, don’t deny it.) will appeal to women

What you guys need to start understanding is that there are 0 universes where good looking men lose. You will never meet a good looking incel. (okay maybe if he’s massively autistic, but that’s still a maybe)
Of course every good looking man appeals to women but even within handome guys there is always one who is considered as the best looking according to most women.

Mogged by a dirty gypsy and his father
EU 500439

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
Who has more appeal to women than Chico? He is the most beauttiful person I have ever seen. He does not have even one minor flaw. Everything on his face is balanced well and the most importent is a fact that he does not look odd like many male models.
9A6D08EB 7079 409B A95C 730899801626

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and StrangerDanger
@Over is the most beatiful

Of course every good looking man appeals to women but even within handome guys there is always one who is considered as the best looking according to most women.
No
Once you get to high psl levels, looks really do become subjective.

You’ll find a million girls who pick prime depp over prime pitt, and you’ll find a million girls who pick prime pitt over prime depp.

If it worked the way you suggest, there would be one guy with all the fangirls, we know that’s not even close to being the case.

You guys all view this from a distinctly male perspective (even though that’s not even how males work either, the girl you think is the ultimate fogger is probably not the girl I think is the ultimate fogger), I don’t really know how to help with that other than, I guess, telling you to spend more time around women (but listen to actions, NEVER words)

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, beau and Salludon
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Fear, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
Not even close.

No
Once you get to high psl levels, looks really do become subjective.

You’ll find a million girls who pick prime depp over prime pitt, and you’ll find a million girls who pick prime pitt over prime depp.

If it worked the way you suggest, there would be one guy with all the fangirls, we know that’s not even close to being the case.

You guys all view this from a distinctly male perspective (even though that’s not even how males work either, the girl you think is the ultimate fogger is probably not the girl I think is the ultimate fogger), I don’t really know how to help with that other than, I guess, telling you to spend more time around women (but listen to actions, NEVER words)
They are both GL but you should agree MORE women prefer Pitt's look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16346 and StrangerDanger
This morph does not look like human being. Someone with his face would be scary IRL.
So that guy would be an incel istead of a slayer:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Only on copemax.org

So that guy would be an incel istead of a slayer:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Only on copemax.org
According to this photo there is a chance that Thanos face from Marvel should be good looking IRL ;)

Zero correlation fag
This morph and Thanos have too masculine faces that no one likes. They look scary. He looks like he is going to beat you.

This morph and Thanos have too masculine faces that no one likes. They look scary. He looks like he is going to beat you.
Doesnt look scary or ogre at all just looks normal masculine

Your pfp has more appeal

One word
Meeks

YOU prefer Pitt’s look.
Until you learn self awareness you’re going to be stumbling through everything.

Depp, world famous heartthrob
Pitt, world famous heartthrob

That’s all the explanation you need

keked

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
YOU prefer Pitt’s look.
Until you learn self awareness you’re going to be stumbling through everything.

Depp, world famous heartthrob
Pitt, world famous heartthrob

That’s all the explanation you need

Also, don’t take this the wrong way or anything, but do you have an autism diagnosis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Also, don’t take this the wrong way or anything, but do you have an autism diagnosis?
No or I am not diagnosed :D Why are you asking?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18012
Because viewing the world in extreme black and white, thinking there’s like one mystical “best looking guy, universally”
It’s diagnostic criteria tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Because viewing the world in extreme black and white, thinking there’s like one mystical “best looking guy, universally”
It’s diagnostic criteria tbh
Sometimes you don't need to be correct to the pain online, title should be slighty provocative to encourage other people to discuss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 15338
:D
This guy must be an USER0213 alt jfl

@StrangerDanger @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @AcneScars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 15099, buckchadley31 and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and volcelfatcel