Is frauding from 6'4'' to 6'5'' worth it?

x052xxxx52111111

x052xxxx52111111

Banned
6'6'' in my country is the equivalent of 6'4'' in the US.

working out american psycho GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 24444
from manlet to slighlty taller manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, LowTrust, VladimirtheGreat and 4 others
If your face is subhuman you'll just stand out even more

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
6'6'' in my country is the equivalent of 6'4'' in the US.
Bruh it doesn’t matter. That’s like saying should my net worth be $6.4 million or $6.6 million. Who gives a shit? You’re rich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad, IndianJock, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Bruh it doesn’t matter. That’s like saying should my net worth be $6.4 million or $6.6 million. Who gives a shit? You’re rich.
6 foot 4 is not that rare in my country really its like 6 foot 2 in the US which is obviously not optimal

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
I’d recommend LL

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
6 foot 4 is not that rare in my country really its like 6 foot 2 in the US which is obviously not optimal
5’6 is average in my country and I’m 6’3 and I still can’t get a girl (no face is not subhuman). While my friends are 5’9 and slay.

If you’re high anxiety maxed like me it’s over whether your 6 feet or 13 feet.

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and IndianJock
jfl some of these forum dwellers have the reasoning ability of fucking apes

average female is between 5 foot 7 and 5 foot 8 in my country, obviously that means the optimal height is higher.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
jfl some of the forum niggas have the reasoning ability of fucking apes

average female is between 5 foot 7 and 5 foot 8 in my country, obviously that means the optimal height is higher.
Yeah and your height is good so what’s the problem? If others your height slay so should you. But you’re probably autistic if you care about 2 inches of height so it’s over

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and x052xxxx52111111
Yeah and your height is good so what’s the problem? If others your height slay so should you. But you’re probably autistic if you care about 2 inches of height so it’s over
??????

there's gotta be some given height- all else being equal- that accords you the best results.

why not max out everything i can? after all, that's literally the entire aim of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and .*my*.
??????

there's gotta be some given height- all else being equal- that accords you the best results.

why not max out everything i can? after all, that's literally the entire aim of looksmaxxing.
You can maxx out but if you consider everything (looks, height, money, fame, social status, neurodivergence) and you score above average in all you can win, and caring about 2 inches of height is stupid and will only increase your chances in an imaginary world where only height matters

• +1
Reactions: x052xxxx52111111
You can maxx out but if you consider everything (looks, height, money, fame, social status, neurodivergence) and you score above average in all you can win, and caring about 2 inches of height is stupid and will only increase your chances in an imaginary world.
That's reasonable. I understand frauding from 6 foot 4 to 6 foot 5 can sound almost farcical, I'm just trying to squeeze out every drop I can.

• +1
That's reasonable. I understand frauding from 6 foot 4 to 6 foot 5 can sound almost farcical, I'm just trying to squeeze out every drop I can.
If you’re not gymmaxxed you care about the wrong thing. Gymmaxxing is more available and no fraud

5’6 is average in my country and I’m 6’3 and I still can’t get a girl (no face is not subhuman). While my friends are 5’9 and slay.

If you’re high anxiety maxed like me it’s over whether your 6 feet or 13 feet.
Yea what a waste - you can have all the looks in the world - but none of it matters if you’re a pussy

If you have a good face and are tall you have no reason to be anxious. Just start fighting and your anxiety should go down

• +1
Yea what a waste - you can have all the looks in the world - but none of it matters if you’re a pussy

If you have a good face and are tall you have no reason to be anxious. Just start fighting and your anxiety should go down
ive been kickboxing for a couple weeks now for that exact purpose

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

Like I didn’t try.

I went on 3 dates and the first one didn’t call back and the second said she didn’t want to see me again. The second one asked why I look scared. I really cared about her and hoped that she would give me a chance because with time my anxiety would cool down but no. I wasn’t good enough for her.

Like I didn’t try.

I went on 3 dates and the first one didn’t call back and the second said she didn’t want to see me again. The second one asked why I look scared. I really cared about her and hoped that she would give me a chance because with time my anxiety would cool down but no. I wasn’t good enough for her.
Just keep trying. You’ll get over it eventually

That’s why martial arts is good - teaches you not to give up + makes you more confident in general (why worry bout what some bimbo thinks when you’ve been in combat before?)

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and .*my*.
Just keep trying. You’ll get over it eventually

That’s why martial arts is good - teaches you not to give up + makes you more confident in general (why worry bout what some bimbo thinks when you’ve been in combat before?)
I used to be just like you. Lifting helps too obv

• +1
So the average guy there is 182, 6'4 is still way taller than average.