Is Freddie Mercury white passing?

@TechnoBoss @owlofathena @Magnum Opus

Tell this guy if freddie gets the aryan pass bhais
i dont know who these incel shitskins that you tagged are but this dude does not look white, exit your echo chamber and go outside in europe

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What exactly is “white”

He looks like what I would imagine a Mediterranean more specifically Iranian (Persian, Kurd etc…) would look like, which is what he is.

• +1
i dont know who these incel shitskins that you tagged are but this dude does not look white, exit your echo chamber and go outside in europe

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Jason Voorhees
Aryan Brotherhood passing. So yeah

• +1
It's @Azonin spastic
It's always niggas that barely look white who wngage sfceldom because they are insecure in their whiteness. While aryan moggers like you aren't racist because you firm in your race and identity

It's always niggas that barely look white who wngage sfceldom because they are insecure in their whiteness. While aryan moggers like you aren't racist because you firm in your race and identity
those aren't my eyes i just posted mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, N1666 and Hulk Hogan
You are utterly low iq. That's not freddie. That's the actor that played his role in the movie Bohemian Rhapsody. He is an arab rami malek.Come laugh at this clown @Magnum Opus
why you giving me so much attention? did i hurt your feelings by calling out that this guy isn't white passing because of his brown skin and bulging brown eyes?

• JFL
Tell this guy if freddie gets the aryan pass bhais
Based on the OP and pics attached I'd expect hes from a Balkan country, his face shape and mouth combo is too atypical to match with what you imagine when thinking of le aryan

Interestingly as a kid he looked more ethnic

• +1
White? No. European? Yes. Could pass in southern Europe.

Yes maybe southern European white