Is furosemide worth it?

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
i was thinking about starting furosemide as a 15 year old, for debloating, would this be worth it ?

• +1
Reactions: no clue
i was thinking about starting furosemide as a 15 year old, for debloating, would this be worth it ?
I would recommend just trying to debloat naturally.Taking the drug has too many risks. You can search them up if you want to.Try to eat healthily such as asparagus and bananas. Make sure to drink tea nightly. Move around a lot and even use heating pads if you want to debloat.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Miant Gimplants
personally nah, cutting carbs for a week gives me better and more sustainable results.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
I would recommend just trying to debloat naturally.Taking the drug has too many risks. You can search them up if you want to.Try to eat healthily such as asparagus and bananas. Make sure to drink tea nightly. Move around a lot and even use heating pads if you want to debloat.
I did all of this already, still bloated asf, i look like a overweight pig even tho i an chad physique

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks
I did all of this already, still bloated asf, i look like a overweight pig even tho i an chad physique
Well if that still doesn't work. You can try the drug if you're that desperate.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Miant Gimplants
didnt work for me
I guess everyone responds differently so it could be worth trying, I've seen a few guys on here have great results from it. I don't recommend taking it 2 days in a row though you might feel super shit like I did. Its not that unsafe since its given to older people all the time, just don't use it more than twice a week

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and no clue
I guess everyone responds differently so it could be worth trying, I've seen a few guys on here have great results from it. I don't recommend taking it 2 days in a row though you might feel super shit like I did. Its not that unsafe since its given to older people all the time, just don't use it more than twice a week
Yeah i was thinkinking once in 3-4days

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants