Is genioplasty outdated?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
I talked to Hungary'd most popular surgeon's assistant and she said that he does not perform genioplasty since 2018.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and currylightskin
I talked to Hungary'd most popular surgeon's assistant and she said that he does not perform genioplasty since 2018.

Is genioplasty outdated?​

I actually think it is. :feelsokman:

WHat is the point of this brutal operation, when implants exist, easier to install, fewer complications...

AND FILLERS. Unless totally "chin 404", fillers allow to modify the jaw in 3D, and it feels real to the touch...

Having these 2, i can't guess a single reason to do genio :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

WHat is the point of this brutal operation, when implants exist, easier to install, fewer complications...

AND FILLERS. Unless totally "chin 404", fillers allow to modify the jaw in 3D, and it feels real to the touch...

And for uee ? Its cope bro u know it fillers are cope too much maintainancf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
And for uee ? Its cope bro u know it fillers are cope too much maintainancf
Well, he asked about the chin :feelsokman:

Clearly, nose/eyelids probably better to fix with the operation due to health risks, which do not exist in the jaw (y)

But maintenance depends. Im never gonna do any implant/genio for my chin. I have a slight asymmetry. But i decided this is gonna be always solved with the filler really. Once in 2 years maintenance is not that hard if it is not much filler TBH :feelsokman:

Fillers are cope. First of all they are expensive, second thing is they stay only for 2-3 years at most. Surgery is forever.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, ifyouwannabemylover, karbo and 1 other person
perhaps in the sense that genio only is cope most of the time. if your chin is recessed then you're likely a bimax case anyway. doing genio only here is like fixing 30 % of the issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16380
Fillers are cope. First of all they are expensive, second thing is they stay only for 2-3 years at most. Surgery is forever.
Yes, sure you have to redo. This is a minus. But if one can afford, it is way less traumatic than reconfiguring the jaw with genio.

And for those who don't want to "maintain", implants still beat genio.

Yes, sure you have to redo. This is a minus. But if one can afford, it is way less traumatic than reconfiguring the jaw with genio.

And for those who don't want to "maintain", implants still beat genio.
you're just high inhib

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and karbo
perhaps in the sense that genio only is cope most of the time. if your chin is recessed then you're likely a bimax case anyway. doing genio only here is like fixing 30 % of the issue.
I guess from the question we can assume that the jaw is not recessed, but only the chin. :unsure:

Sure nothing replaces bimax soon

Is there any point in getting genio if you will be getting wraparound jaw implants? I’m getting Bimax and would like to avoid genio if possible.

Is there any point in getting genio if you will be getting wraparound jaw implants? I’m getting Bimax and would like to avoid genio if possible.
getting implants for chin isnt good at first place for me. Maybe its just because i mostly see the results of normies getting really large uncanny chin implants.