Is Geomaxxing still effective in the Former USSR for average - slightly above-average white men in their late 20s - early 30s? Or has the ship sailed?

Kirby9784

Kirby9784

Iron
Hello everyone! This is going to be kind of a part two to my first post on this forum, especially since I have since encountered another post that's about the related topic that someone else posted months back and I got quite a few replies from my initial post that I want to use as quotes here.

In my initial post titled, "Is Geomaxxing still effective in Eastern Europe for an average-slightly above-average white man in his late 20s - early 30s?", I went on to express some of my deepest concerns about the PPB scene in the 2020s, and my fear of it oversaturating the dating market on a global scale. Here's a bit of what I had to say. 👇

"So, I have seen posts on here from a year or two ago about this topic, but now we're in 2024, and I plan to return to Eastern Europe later this year as a passport bro since I intend to find a wife there. Now, I lived in the part of Eastern Europe, which many now call Central Europe, from 2021 to 2023, and I only went as far as southwestern Ukraine. However, I didn't get much time to experience the dating scene at the time as I was mainly in the EU. I also came across a few videos on YouTube, one of which was titled "It's Over for passport bros" by the YouTuber Thinking-Ape. In that video, he said that unlike 10-20 years ago, so many men, including U.S. Army soldiers stationed in these countries, are now off to find girls. As such, any man who wants to do so now is up against stiff competition from Army Chads & Rich guys. He then went on to talk about the effect of globalisation and how soon there will not be a single spot on this Earth where a man can get a better woman than the one in his home country. After watching this video, his remarks sparked concern for me and made me wonder if this is true. Heck, not long after that, I came across a comment on a YouTube video from Conor Clyne that said, and I quote:
I will say, though: I was in Gelendzhik in Summer 2021, on the Russian part of the Black Sea. And most of the hottest girls were with taller guys, and especially those who work out at least a little bit. And the guys typically had a handsome mug. So, maybe it's changing with the top of the top, the 9/10+. Of course, those guys also seemed to have $$$ and status, too. So its not like a broke handsome guy will win them over lol. It just seems they're becoming more like western girls who are 9/10+. Even if they're not exactly like them lol. Oh and by 9/10+ I mean by Eastern European standards. Even the 9's there would be a 10 in the West. Lets be real..

An Italian guy replied to this comment and mentioned that it's game over in Ukraine and, quite frankly, all of Eastern Europe and that men would be lucky to Geomaxx in Latin America or East Asia due to Social Media and American influence corrupting them, which indicated that Geomaxxing is over everywhere except maybe India, Africa and Southeast Asia... At the time, all of this made me even more anxious as I began to wonder if it was over for ALL of Europe and possibly even Kazakhstan and Georgia. Maybe he did see an anomaly in Russia? I sure would hope so, as them being Westernised would just be depressing.

Regardless, I dragged on after work, and one evening, I came across another video that was uploaded pretty soon afterwards called
Request—The Passport Apocalypse by YouTuber Martin Goldberg. It did provide some good insight on the matter, and it seemed a bit more hopeful than Thinking-Ape's video on the matter.

Still, I can't help but shake off what Thinking-Ape said in his video 'cause it's something that I fear can't be ignored. Fact is that the passport bro movement has picked up steam over the last several years and went mainstream in 2021 to the point where you might as well repeat the old saying, "If the shoeshine boy is giving you stock tips, you know the economy is about to collapse.", which is a quote that Goldberg used in his video. The term "Geomaxxing" is not yet widely known, but for how long? I've inquired about this on Discord and, to a lesser extent, in real life when I talked to several people about it. Each of them was giving me mixed responses about geomaxxing, which has prompted me to look more into this on here as I figure there are some men who know a thing or two more about it compared to, say, Reddit or any other site for that matter. I have a knack for craving more knowledge regardless of the topic. :)

Now, I know that Eastern European countries aren't what they were 15 years ago or so, and I've already mentioned that I got some mixed responses from both older and younger men that I spoke with in person and online. The responses varied from saying that the women were just as demanding as Western women to saying that the women still had lower standards than Western women. Some say Americans have an edge over Westerners, while others say differently.

A couple of guys online were telling me that the deteriorating relations between men & women, COVID, and lastly, the war in Ukraine killed Geomaxxing in all of Europe, but others say that young, average 5-6/10 men like myself still have a shot at the moment? After feeling bit confused due to the mixed responses, I have now come here since it appears that the passport bro topic has been brought up a lot here.

Before I go any further, I have to admit that I sincerely regret remaining in America for so long, moving from one state to another seven years ago instead of venturing abroad when I had the chance. I was a blithering fool! I furthermore want to make it even clearer to you all here that I don't intend on remaining average-looking for life, and if I can work my way up to being a 7/10 from being the 5-6/10, that I am now after getting leaner, that'd be great. That's why I made an account on this website in the first place. This is my first post because I have to get this out of my head while it's there. On top of this, I'm not going overseas merely for the sake of dating around and scoring. My primary goal when it comes to dating overseas is to find a wife I can start a family with and sort of shape into being more traditional as time passes.

With all that said, l still would like to know if it's still at all probable (as anything is possible) for an average-looking white man who takes care of himself overall (i.e. has proper dieting, grooming, and is lean instead of fat, and has good fashion sense) and has stable middle-class American income to "Geomaxx" in the Former Soviet Union aka Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, and Russia and get a really attractive (7-8/10) woman there? Or have I missed the boat to be a Geomaxxing Passport Bro?

I've gotten mixed responses here on Reddit, Discord, and elsewhere about whether or not I've missed the boat to Geomaxx in Eastern Europe, specifically the Former USSR and Yugoslavia. I am at a loss of what to do, for if I have missed the boat to Geomaxx in Moldova, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Bosnia or Russia, then I will just throw my arms in the air and die alone because I've invested a whopping decade of my life saving up money and improving my social skills in order to go abroad and get a beautiful 7-8/10 wife in one of these countries. However, suppose that has passed because of the trickle-down effect of the U.S. domestic and international political turmoil on my personal life. In that case, I will sadly have nothing to look forward to beyond obviously looksmaxxing for the sake of being in better health and having a good career, which is sad since I am a Traditionalist and being Traditional means starting a family. Although, as weird as this is going to sound to you all, I am a martyr for pretty much all my beliefs and causes, and that includes my standards for women (at least in the looks department, anyway).

Beyond the Slavic part of Eastern Europe, I'm also curious about where exactly I can geomaxx when I go overseas to Europe next month and for the rest of the year. Kazakhstan has a large Russian minority population, but I do wonder if the 7-9/10 women there are Westernised and, as such, have Western standards for men's beauty. I'm even worried about Russia, given what one guy wrote about the women in the southern part of the country, as quoted above in this post.

I'm planning to rendezvous with a couple of friends of mine in Ukraine and acquire a residency permit soon. Still, I'm honestly uncertain about that, given what several people online here on Discord, Reddit, and YouTube, as well as what a few guys from the Middle East, India, and Italy I met in Lviv, told me. If anyone knows if the Central and Eastern parts of Ukraine aren't Westernised and the attractive women are still viable/accessible for Geomaxxers, please let me know ASAP, as that'd be extremely helpful!

Belarus and Moldova are options if they aren't goners yet. I'm not knowledgeable on the Passport Bro locations like other men are, but I know for damn certain that the EU is lost except for Latvia & North Macedonia, I guess...

One of my IRL friends mentioned Serbia, Bosnia, and North Macedonia. Now, I could go there, but Idk how successful I'd be as a 6/10 White American man. Same goes for any of the aforementioned countries in Europe I just listed here, for that matter.

Now, it's not the full discussion, but just the initial post I copied with some grammar adjustments I made. Full discussion linked here: Is Geomaxxing still effective in Eastern Europe for an average-slightly above-average white man in his late 20s - early 30s? Or has the ship sailed?

Continuing on here, I wanted to mention the post from a month ago made by another individual on this forum titled: Best countries for Geomaxxing. In it, he does mention Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia. Interestingly, he didn't mention Kazakhstan, which has a large Russian minority living there, but I digress. The question I have is: Was the OP of this post correct, and does his list still hold validity?

I simply ask these questions because I'm making a long-term investment, and I need to be careful about where I pick to go abroad as a Passport Bro, and the clock is ticking for us whether we like it or not.

As a matter of fact, I'd like to bring to your attention two replies that were sent to me on Reddit regarding this topic. The exchange went as follows. 👇

Redditor 1: You cannot escape competition. You will only face less fierce competition than in the west. You still have to be in shape and have your life together financially etc

Me: Responding late since I had work all day, but I never intended to not better myself. That's always been a goal for me to do.

Redditor 2: The problem is competition is becoming fiercer everywhere as time goes on. Eventually there will be no countries left where you can escape western levels of competition. By 2030, there will be no benefit to being a passport bro as far as dating is concerned. Colombia got ruined in less than two years. Other countries will likely follow suit. You need to find a decent place while you can. OP is perfectly justified in his concerns. "getting your shit together" can only do so much when your competition has advantages that are purely genetic.

So, case in point here. Redditor 2 said it best about what might very well happen in 2030, which is why I am hell-bent on going overseas NOW, and not in a year or two from now.

With all of that said, please let me know your honest thoughts on the matter. I hope that I still have a shot at Geomaxxing in the East Slavic countries + Moldova and Kazakhstan. If any of you are over 30 and have been to these countries, then that'd be excellent, and I'd love to hear from a few of you about this topic. Maybe the older guys can give me some tips on Kazakhstan if they've been.

Hope to see read your comments soon. 😊

EDIT: Also, per the first post I made, if any of you have knowledge about Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and Brazil in regards to Geomaxxing there, then let me know about that as well. For now, Eastern Europe, particularly the Former Soviet Union is the main topic at hand. :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Just be ethnic, if you're brown all slav women will kneel to you.

As soon as you move her to the west, you will start to lose your "advantage". And staying in meh country is a questionable choice.
Due to global prevalence of social networks, girls became a bit desensitized and overall you may just end up being "geobetabux".

Only lighter skinned ones are if their curry tone need mogger bones. MENA I would say if their levant, turks look like Lebanese so it works. And lighter skinned Indians that are basically fair tone are at the top.

For Hispanics if their like at least 173 cm /5ft 8 It can work. Some less height on ethnics and hispanics can be accepted, but being overly short will be a large falio

I'm a White Anglo-American, so if Geomaxxing anywhere around the world has now devolved to being race and skin-color-dependent, then I won't even bother, especially since I'm only attracted to white women.

As soon as you move her to the west, you will start to lose your "advantage". And staying in meh country is a questionable choice.
Due to global prevalence of social networks, girls became a bit desensitized and overall you may just end up being "geobetabux".
I wouldn't move her Westward as I wish to get out of the West period. However, from what you're telling me, it's not too late just yet for me to Geomaxx.

From what i read, in eastern europe girls are still easier than the west, although it seems they are catching up fast, especially with the rising standards, also keep in mind they do care more about the money and status than women in the west

I would say there is still a chance, especially in more rural areas, but its hard to say for how long

In latin america, its easy as it was before so luckly thats still a good option, you dont even have to have a lot of money, i will say though majority of geomaxers say, you have to speak spanish if you wanna have success there

For SEA, it stays the same as before, JBW is enough, although it would be wise to avoid tourist areas since you will see competion from the west there