Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
tbh
@Lokki @edgemaxx @PseduoAryan @LooksThinker

@arab_chink @Iasacrko @barettrealrx

why wouldnt it be ?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
what will I gain? my brain is also fried to be 100% accustomed to being lonely
testosterone from being around a woman, having sex, mogging virgins with the fact u have access to pussy, you'll become more neurotypical, and you'll gain experience with being in a relationship and you'll understand women more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Roquefort, Mewton and 5 others
Hell no
testosterone from being around a woman, having sex, mogging virgins with the fact u have access to pussy, you'll become more neurotypical, and you'll gain experience with being in a relationship and you'll understand women more
Not agreed

• +1
Reactions: ascension and northern mogger
no sex for me

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Hell no! if you are not atleast htn why would u want a girlfriend, imagine eating at a restaurant and the waiter is a chad, and takes your girl infront of you, humiliated,

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Charisma and ducksoover
if she is rich yes I miss my dinner paying gas filling gf tbh even if she cheats keep her around for the bills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, midlatinocel, Autismcel and 2 others
if she is rich yes I miss my dinner paying gas filling gf tbh even if she cheats keep her around for the bills
Brutal, Man should always pay, are you serious, thats fucking embarassing.,.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, midlatinocel, Charisma and 2 others
Imo, if u mean girlfriend at young age then its fucking useless , waste of money, waste of time, waste of energy, at the end she will leave u anyway:lul:, but at older age i guess its different thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, HTN_Mentalcel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, midlatinocel, ducksoover and 1 other person
Imo, if u mean girlfriend at young age then its fucking useless , waste of money, waste of time, waste of energy, at the end she will leave u anyway:lul:, but at older age i guess its different thing
im 17 i could get gf

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
Bro, 100% True, Big W smartman!

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and northern mogger
just be fed goyslop by your parents theory
I 24/7 goyslop since i was 13 to this day but im only 15% BF (skinny fat ish)

Check for low t tbh or maybe a shitty metabolism

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and northern mogger

all i dad was rot and lay in bed 0 calorie burning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Autismcel

IMG 7499

What Bodyfat you think i am?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and northern mogger
Why do you want to have girlfriend at 17:lul: to waste your fucking energy?, "mua mua baby i would die for you baby i would do anything for you:feelsuhh:", get rich get, get pussy keep growing, while u are 22-23 look for girlfriend imo:feelshah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: midlatinocel, Autismcel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person

Whatever testosterone boost you get will be offset by the stress and anxiety of making sure she doesn't leave you, wondering what she's up to when she's not with you, etc.

It's actually more headache than it's worth. FWBs mog - but you only get that if you're HTN+

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, TheLooxMaxingKing and northern mogger
Brutal, Man should always pay, are you serious, thats fucking embarassing.,.
seems to me like you never experienced the blessing of a rich daddies girl desiring to suck your pp :unsure:girls dont care about money if they yearn for your genes, it is only embarrassing if you truly do love her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Autismcel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
Why do you want to have girlfriend at 17:lul: to waste your fucking energy?, "mua mua baby i would die for you baby i would do anything for you:feelsuhh:", get rich get, get pussy keep growing, while u are 22-23 look for girlfriend imo:feelshah:
AGREED!

• +1
seems to me like you never experienced the blessing of a rich daddies girl desiring to suck your pp :unsure:girls dont care about money if they yearn for your genes, it is only embarrassing if you truly do love her
Good point, sound amazing actually, need me a rich girl and she can bless me with surgerys so i can ASCEND.

• JFL
Whatever testosterone boost you get will be offset by the stress and anxiety of making sure she doesn't leave you, wondering what she's up to when she's not with you, etc.

It's actually more headache than it's worth. FWBs mog - but you only get that if you're HTN+
im low mtn, brootal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lokki and TheLooxMaxingKing
Probably 15% or less but you're jacked

I'm just an ectomorph i barely have muscles so the fat stands out more easily
Ok, I would say around 13% but low stomach is lil bloated, any causes for that?

• +1
guess ill just looksmaxx for 1 year and see then

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and TheLooxMaxingKing
Good point, sound amazing actually, need me a rich girl and she can bless me with surgerys so i can ASCEND.
she will definitely cheat on you tho or there is always a catch, nothing personal, only cuff rich ugly girls you don't really give a fuck about, I stopped dating girls I like a loooong time ago

• +1
Ok, I would say around 13% but low stomach is lil bloated, any causes for that?
Maybe you're sensitive to some foods and they may take longer times for digestion

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and TheLooxMaxingKing