Is getting a perm worth it?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Solution
maxxmclooks
I fucking hate dry hair, so getting some cream and stuff wil help it? Or should i just not perm it all?
its definitely manageable with proper hair products but its kinda burden bc it will look really fucking dogshit, I can post a pic later or tomorrow when I had perm and didn't keep care of it, it literally looked like an afro

if u really want a perm go for it, but be prepared that it requires care

your call really
No, because it fucks up your scalp with chemicals which will leave long term failo.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
yes if u take good care of it, if u don't take good care of it its going to look like dogshit

keep it moisturized

• +1
Get the Delon ladam perm bro!

depends on the person but normally yeah a perm will do good for you and your looks xD :3

I would say if you have like thick pin straight hair, like asian hair.

Also i wanna dye my hair and perm it at the same time, will i go bald? Or is it alright?

Also i wanna dye my hair and perm it at the same time, will i go bald? Or is it alright?
depends on the color, if u blond and perm u have to keep really fucking good care of your hair, if u slack even little it looks like dogshit

if u dye ur hair lighter = you bleach it = bad for hair health, makes them really dry and thin

Depends, straight fine hair looks classy. If you wanna pull the tiktok boy fluffy wavy/curly hairstyle then go for it bro. (Please give solution)

• +1
then its not that big problem, but if u get curly perm it will dry your hair a lot
I fucking hate dry hair, so getting some cream and stuff wil help it? Or should i just not perm it all?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
its definitely manageable with proper hair products but its kinda burden bc it will look really fucking dogshit, I can post a pic later or tomorrow when I had perm and didn't keep care of it, it literally looked like an afro

your call really

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, GabachoCopium, silencio and 2 others
Solution

your call really
Then I’m not doing it, my lazy ass will def get failod to hell, and also when going a vacations taking care of ur hair is not too easy, so I’ll just keep it short

Then I’m not doing it, my lazy ass will def get failod to hell, and also when going a vacations taking care of ur hair is not too easy, so I’ll just keep it short
yeah its prolly best, straight hair slays still

• +1
Maintanence is a problem plus you need pheno. Not to mention if you dont take care of your hair after and it dries, shit while look ass.

This is the chemical route of course. You can get some waves naturally by using curls on wet hair and then blowing it dry with no added chemical. This will give much weaker results though and wont turn your hair from straight to that of a black persons.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Zeta
If you do get a perm make sure you have product on hand that you know can work on your existing hair type than can moisturize your hair in case things go south. Frizzy hair from dryness after chemical treatment sucks and affects everyone differently, some worse than others.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Zeta
If you're young it's a pretty good idea but don't expect male respect.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Male respect does not get you pussy, so I don’t give a fuck about it
If you're not getting pussy with the way you look then your hair is the least of your concerns. Male respect is super important lmao you'll know when you get it, or when you no longer do.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
crazy how i was just thinking about this also, get out of my brain. think i’m going to get a wavy perm after this semester. fuck straight hair

paul walker corona GIF

this hair by the end of summer or death

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and GabachoCopium
If you have very straight hair yes, but get it not too curly just kinda wavy/curly

• +1
male respect comes low inhib + good genes get out of here redpiller
God you’re such a retard it hurts. Starts barking about muh low inhib and then claims I’m the redpiller? Start making sense.

No shit respect comes from good looks I fucking know that moron it’s irrelevant I’m just answering op’s question you dickhead. Please slit your wrists. No one will respect a TikTok faggot like you with a perm sorry to say it.

• JFL
God you’re such a retard it hurts. Starts barking about muh low inhib and then claims I’m the redpiller? Start making sense.

No shit respect comes from good looks I fucking know that moron it’s irrelevant I’m just answering op’s question you dickhead. Please slit your wrists. No one will respect a TikTok faggot like you with a perm sorry to say it.
Ok so ur cussing at me? wow