Is getting a remote job social suicide if your social circle is already weak?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Is it worth it to get a job that requires me to be physically present just for the social interactions?
I think If i get a good remote job I'll just be making lots of money but will still be a shutin

Fucking brutal what I have to go through, the voluntary suffering I must accept just to get a bit of apical interactions

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
how is a latino like urself without a social circle? are you non nt?

• So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao
Eh kinda. Sorta.
If you legit have no social life than you prob should kinda have something that can get you out of the house. Legit the sun is good for you and so is being in motion.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, try2beme, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Who cares about social circles dude

• Hmm...
HTN on tinder doesn't need social circle so why bother

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 26859 and JovenCansao
Who cares about social circles dude
3319938 1678909395004

HTN on tinder doesn't need social circle so why bother
I'm not HTN though

Social life is a deception by the jews to curb you into mental derangement and retardation. Instead of focusing on what really matters (studying jewish writings for 13 hours a day and eating a carnivore diet + horse riding lessons and archery lessons) you are forced to give a shit about if Mark told Stacy her eyelashes are pretty signaling he is a pisces virgo on the full moon (women blabber shit like that all the time, they're all barely human I would kill them all), and looking forward to the next time you will indulge in degenerate drinking because thats how 90% of social circles today go (3-4 women and around 5 men being the average social circle) unless you're friends with top 20% of the population which are highly intelligent but given your social class you aren't likely to find anything more than flouride zombies

• JFL