is getting a summer job supposed to be this fkn hard?

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
i got rejected from dis one fast food jawn and tbh it mightve been merit based - i had barely any sleep the night before and i was unlucky enough to be the first to answer every question (it was a group interview), so all the niggas after me had minutes to plan and essentially add onto any points i made. doesnt help im sub5 either jfl

ive applied to like 5 fast food places and the one i got denied from is the only one that responded bruh, is it dis hard to get a job during the summer cause of all the other kids trying to get one?

theres no way it can be BP, at least for the ones i havent heard back from. i dont have my face as a pfp on anything, and all my answers have told the employer what they wanna hear

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and PeiFan94
Yes bud it's supposed to be that hard they want u suffering one way or another

are u in a big city or something idk how u can apply to 5 fast food places and not get hired. It seems like fast food places are the most desperate to get employees.

Go flip the tables at the restaurant they work at and see how they react

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94 and horsefacin
are u in a big city or something idk how u can apply to 5 fast food places and not get hired. It seems like fast food places are the most desperate to get employees.
not massive its like a medium sized city, i really hope im not getting rejected cause of merit and that its just cause all the spots have been taken. i shouldve applied the final weeks of the semester rather than in the middle of my summer break

• So Sad
Reactions: PeiFan94
i really hope im not getting rejected cause of merit and that its just cause all the spots have been taken
It is definitely this fast food places are staffed by the lowest life forms out there. I have never even worked fast food but u should apply to work at a retail place instead

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
It is definitely this fast food places are staffed by the lowest life forms out there. I have never even worked fast food but u should apply to work at a retail place instead
ill try that ngl, a cashier job. kill 2 birds with one stone. gauge my leanmax progress with seeing how im treated by strangers and hopefully learn something about frauding NT after a yr of ldar and isolation

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Most people get their jobs with connections. Family and friends pretty much. This blackpilled me on:

1. My family being completely useless in this regard, only nagging me to get a job while offering no help whatsoever;

2. My "friends" being completely useless and outright just rooting for my downfall. Seeing them work at the same place while never inviting you to do the same.

Everyone else got their jobs this way while I had to do side projects just to be able to send a CV cuz it would be empty otherwise.

• So Sad
Reactions: horsefacin
Most people get their jobs with connections. Family and friends pretty much. This blackpilled me on:

1. My family being completely useless in this regard, only nagging me to get a job while offering no help whatsoever;

2. My "friends" being completely useless and outright just rooting for my downfall. Seeing them work at the same place while never inviting you to do the same.

Everyone else got their jobs this way while I had to do side projects just to be able to send a CV cuz it would be empty otherwise.
lol that just reminded me, sum dickhead htn who was in my group interview probably got the job. nigga started asking the hiring manager if they knew several of his friends who worked there and likely put in a great word for him. all my friends are retarded too and have no interest in working a job b4 college, so are my siblings. fuck dis life

• +1
Reactions: glaruz