Is getting gf from nightclub cucked?

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
They are whores but so are all women. I don’t get why that would be a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
but so are all women
wanting good genetic material doesn't make women whores. But imagine wanting to find the love of your life in a nightclub:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958 and Deleted member 8165
wanting good genetic material doesn't make women whores. But imagine wanting to find the love of your life in a nightclub:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Love of your life = cope if she doesn’t give you her virginity.
I’m just lonely tbh. Want a gf.

Some women are less whorish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
Unless you’re gigachad it’s pretty hard to get a gf from a nightclub, girls rarely go home with a guy they don’t know since they usually come in big friend groups which they won’t abandon for a stranger unless they have a really good reason to (namely if you’re one of the best looking guys she’s talked to)

• +1
Unless you’re gigachad it’s pretty hard to get a gf from a nightclub, girls rarely go home with a guy they don’t know since they usually come in big friend groups which they won’t abandon for a stranger unless they have a really good reason to (namely if you’re one of the best looking guys she’s talked to)
Well I get approached often. I stopped going to clubs for a long time though and only started again recently. Before when foids approached me i’d sperg out even if she started the conversation with complimenting me but i’ll make sure to not do that anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Majority of dudes can't even slay in the club, some of them kiss them, then go home blueballed, jerk off and think to themselves "what a good night" and go back again the next day to kiss and get blueballed :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, TITUS and Deleted member 16958
Majority of dudes can't even slay in the club, some of them kiss them, then go home blueballed, jerk off and think to themselves "what a good night" and go back again the next day to kiss and get blueballed :hnghn:
Kisses are still pretty great, I count that as a win.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
its not i wish i could

• +1
Well I get approached often. I stopped going to clubs for a long time though and only started again recently. Before when foids approached me i’d sperg out even if she started the conversation with complimenting me but i’ll make sure to not do that anymore.
this life is fucking impossible

• +1
Hamza did it and now he's charging £800 for a 60 minute consult call
Who knows there could be some correlation there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 16958