Is getting in fights high T?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I am banned from every gym in my village because i always get into a fight with someone. it is always some prettyboy pedik who thinks he is better than me and then i press him. the problem is that everyone always goes against me because I am a ethnic subhuman.

Depends. Would you call this guy high T? I'll let your intuition answer my question for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, capybara, GetShrekt and 2 others
Absolute. I only had one brawl with someone in the gym who accidentally kicked a ball at my head while playing like a dumb kid with it and kicking it around the gym. I just went to him and made a face to face, the trainer saw it and separated us

Last edited:
Depends. Would you call this guy high T? I'll let your intuition answer my question for you

Yes it is high t, even if his high t doesen’t do shit for him because he’s a dwarf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
No people who always get in fights are seen as inscure faggots

No people who always get in fights are seen as inscure faggots
Maybe in America fill with pussy bitch "men". In Russia I get in a fight every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Maybe in America fill with pussy bitch "men". In Russia I get in a fight every day.
Fighting with Russians is giga high t, everyone knows, Russians can fight, so having the balls to fight them is high t

Fighting with Russians is giga high t, everyone knows, Russians can fight, so having the balls to fight them is high t
>russians can fight

hahaha, good one
russians are no different in regards to fighting capacity to any other peoples in the world

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême
>russians can fight

hahaha, good one
russians are no different in regards to fighting capacity to any other peoples in the world
Some nationalities are tougher than others and more violent. If you deny that, you live in a fantasy world

>russians can fight

hahaha, good one
keep coping. all boxing/mma champions are either black or slav. every time a american/westerner wins then everyone goes crazy for him because he won despite having pussy bitch genetics.

Some nationalities are tougher than others and more violent. If you deny that, you live in a fantasy world
of course there are some that are tougher, but it's not the russians dude. it's gurkhas, chechens, maybe parts of the balkans, but most definitely not russians. average russian man is noodle armed beer bellied whose biggest fights in his life were against alcoholism and smacking his gfs around

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
of course there are some that are tougher, but it's not the russians dude. it's gurkhas, chechens, maybe parts of the balkans, but most definitely not russians. average russian man is noodle armed beer bellied whose biggest fights in his life were against alcoholism and smacking his gfs around
Ukrainian detected, opinion rejected.

keep coping. all boxing/mma champions are either black or slav. every time a american/westerner wins then everyone goes crazy for him because he won despite having pussy bitch genetics.
since when did russians become emblematic of all slavs?

Ukrainian detected, opinion rejected.
obvious exaggeration for humor sake, but russia doesn't have much of a fighting culture or mindset. it's more of a general macho/tough guy mentality but it doesn't translate into physical fighting all too often, they tend to be physically more restrained. it's same thing in ukraine

since when did russians become emblematic of all slavs?
all slavs are russian. if u think otherwise u are coping hard. most champions are russian anyways.

• JFL
obvious exaggeration for humor sake, but russia doesn't have much of a fighting culture or mindset. it's more of a general macho/tough guy mentality but it doesn't translate into physical fighting all too often, they tend to be physically more restrained. it's same thing in ukraine
Cope. Ukranians are pussies. Russians are fighters and tough.

• JFL
99% of russki outside villages are soyboys, fighting chechens or dagestani guys require 1100+ T levels, they all started to train wrestling at the age of 5-6

• +1
99% of russki outside villages are soyboys, fighting chechens or dagestani guys require 1100+ T levels, they all started to train wrestling at the age of 5-6
I don’t really care tbh since i am neither Russian nor Chechen, but it’s true that chechens are high T, wrestling is somehow part of their culture because it has something to do with Islam.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik