Is getting infraorbital implants with canthoplasty or/and possibly some kind of cat eye/outer eye corner lift risky?

Loves

Loves

Irrelevant
Title, really specific question, curious if anyone knows the risks related to such surgery around the eye.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
if your surgeon is a retard

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and 14yearoldpslmogger
there is always a risk, think of how much it will benefit you if it goes well

• +1
wtf is cat eye/outer eye corner lift

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Loves and 14yearoldpslmogger
so u haven't

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
wtf is cat eye/outer eye corner lift
Might sounded retarded, but I mean like tightening the eyelids in the corners or doing something to improve the lateral canthus (right now canthal tilt is neutral with kinda droopy eyes). I don’t even know what procedure could be done for that and how is it called, if you know you can share high iq bro @NZb6Air

• +1
Might sounded retarded, but I mean like tightening the eyelids in the corners or doing something to improve the lateral canthus (right now canthal tilt is neutral with kinda droopy eyes). I don’t even know what procedure could be done for that and how is it called, if you know you can share high iq bro @NZb6Air
tightening your lateral corners? tf pm your eyes

i said it in the reply canthoplasy or canthopexy takes care of canthal tilt
they can be done in the same surgery but they have to be done last (after the implant/osteotomy)

• +1
Reactions: Loves
i said it in the reply canthoplasy or canthopexy takes care of canthal tilt
they can be done in the same surgery but they have to be done last (after the implant/osteotomy)
Do you think canthoplasty or canthopexy with infraorbital under eye implants are usually enough for droopy eyes? In which cases is osteotomy needed and what does it consist of?

• +1
Do you think canthoplasty or canthopexy with infraorbital under eye implants are usually enough for droopy eyes? In which cases is osteotomy needed and what does it consist of?
get plexy, avoid plasty the best you can