Is getting mad at women actually low T?

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
A true high T man is like a lion. Lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. Women are sheep. Any action they commit is because they dont know any better. Getting mad at a woman doing stupid shit is like crying at a dog who barks when it’s frustrated. A high T man is not affected by dumbass women actions and simply must act like a rock in flowing water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, maxmendietta and Vitruvian
Based and Petsmarted

A man basing his happiness upon women is foolish.

They are unstable and change their minds often.

A man's happiness should come from within, from his purpose, from spending time with his reliable male comrades.

He should slay women but not place his happiness in them.

What? No. I always beat the female members of both my immediate and extended family so they know their place. You can use hands or just throw some stones just make them remember the hits. Most of the time it’s because they do something disrespectful. Men can disrespectful because they have to show dominance, however women don’t need to since they background characters. But you should beat them anyways even they do nothing wrong, because they have probably done something wrong but you dont know about it. That’s what I do anyways. You must always be looking to beat women to pulp that’s how you can stay a 100% real male.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
What? No. I always beat the female members of both my immediate and extended family so they know their place. You can use hands or just throw some stones just make them remember the hits. Most of the time it’s because they do something disrespectful. Men can disrespectful because they have to show dominance, however women don’t need to since they background characters. But you should beat them anyways even they do nothing wrong, because they have probably done something wrong but you dont know about it. That’s what I do anyways. You must always be looking to beat women to pulp that’s how you can stay a 100% real male.
Thanks I'll beat up my mom now

Yes bro all you need is to inject T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back