Is getting married even worth it?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I think no. You will spend so much time/money/effort on them and she could be cucking you on the side. I am too paranoid that this will happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
No, of course not.

Of course in today's day and age where women are liberated they can't be good housewives

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Isn't there a user here that's married to a chinese women? Would like to hear his thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Your parents still married?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Styn1312, ALP and 2 others
They never got married but they still live together
Have an uncle like this, has kids and lived with the same women but they never got married. Though they basically are married.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, ALP and Kroker
Have an uncle like this, has kids and lived with the same women but they never got married. Though they basically are married.
Why did you say basically not practically in that sentence?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
On legal documents or whatever it shows them as spouses but they never got married in a traditional sense like a wedding

• +1
On legal documents or whatever it shows them as spouses but they never got married in a traditional sense like a wedding
They are engaged and that is it, though I assume in a break up it would be treated as if a married couple had broken up.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Moggie
They are engaged and that is it, though I assume in a break up it would be treated as if a married couple had broken up.
yeah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
Only if she is a virgin.

No Hymen No Diamond

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, Styn1312 and 2 others
Only if she is a virgin.

No Hymen No Diamond
Only way she's gonna be a virgin is if she's religious. I'm not religious but I could larp as religious I guess.

it's definitely not for everybody and it's different from one culture to another, make your decision based on your own circumstances.

and don't be too afraid of getting "cucked" or divorced, of course, it's a bad thing and you should do your best not to end up like that, but I've seen men that are doing well even after failed marriages, one famous example is roman Atwood the YouTuber, his first wife cheated on him few months after giving birth to their first child, he bounced back and now his life is better and every single way.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Wallenberg
Only if she's virgin and never had a bf before.

I captured one of those and planning to pregnate her without marriage.

You don't have to marry, just make her feel you won't leave her and the child.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
I find it crazy to think my dad was already married when he was my age jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Only if she is a virgin.

No Hymen No Diamond

Yea I probably could have kept my hqnp virgin ex if I had married her. She was up for it but I was on the fence because I was thinking about leaving her to go and try to slay.

Virgin girls should be treated by a completely different playbook than the general foid population honestly.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Ken and ALP
Has kids and lived with the same women but they never got married.
They never got married but they still live together
High iq move.

In my opinion the ''formal marriage'' takes the freedom of it's members to leave and that's why many of the couples end up divorcing or get bored after a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
no, unless she out earns you or has powerful family ties

• Love it
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 18840
no, unless she out earns you or has powerful family ties
Reverse betabux is feminine asf but at this point whole looksmaxxing is a feminine trait so yolo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Skywalker and Blackgymmax
Isn't there a user here that's married to a chinese women? Would like to hear his thoughts.
Yeah that's me. It's worth it. If you're very careful in choosing a wife and have developed strong principles yourself then it can be for the better.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I don't pay the rent because my landlord owes me money that he had to borrow to pay the alimony.
So sometimes we have this exchange where he goes: "when will you get married?" And I go "when will you pay your debts?"

Even if she never cheats etc
Woman never enter a marriage without looking at what they stand to personally benefit.

You will always lose your freedom and the bulk of your money goes towards the family unit.
Also you can forgot about your dreams because you need to be a "real man" now and never do anything that isn't being a workhorse for your wife and kids.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and koalendo
Yeah that's me. It's worth it. If you're very careful in choosing a wife and have developed strong principles yourself then it can be for the better.
your son gonna be elliot rodger v2

unless ofcourse you've a daughter instead in which case she will be mayli amelia wang v2

your son gonna be elliot rodger v2

unless ofcourse you've a daughter instead in which case she will be mayli amelia wang v2
What is it with you incel retards? If you're an Asian or a hapa and you suck it's because you're an ugly little nerd. It's not because you're Asian. I knew all kinds of hapas in the military that were chads. My boy's got good genes from both sides. I'm 6 ft even and the boy's maternal grandfather's a half inch taller than me.

IMG 20211121 115627

Look at the man.

My son's only 10 months old and is longer than 97% of babies his age according to the WHO.

Lastly, he'll have me as a father. I have no worries about his future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Of course in today's day and age where women are liberated they can't be good housewives
As a curry tbh ngl
You are better off slaying at first then eventually when YOU are ready - don't let parents push you too soon
Marry a virgin from your home country/ Muslim country

I'm Bengali but plan to probs marry a pashtun lightskin /coloured eyes foid from Pakistan when 33-36

Even Muslim girls in West are corrupted basically

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and koalendo
As a curry tbh ngl
You are better off slaying at first then eventually when YOU are ready - don't let parents push you too soon
Marry a virgin from your home country/ Muslim country

I'm Bengali but plan to probs marry a pashtun lightskin /coloured eyes foid from Pakistan when 33-36

Even Muslim girls in West are corrupted basically
Bruh I nailed some religious m.sluts in home country most m.bitches are not as good as you think
Im a brahmin myself and i fucked many Christians and hindu babes as well
Religion is cope and humans are primitive no religion is gonna save you

And arrange marriage is dead in my country

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Bruh I nailed some religious m.sluts in home country most m.bitches are not as good as you think
Im a brahmin myself and i fucked many Christians and hindu babes as well
Religion is cope and humans are primitive no religion is gonna save you

And arrange marriage is dead in my country
Yeah totally dude it happens

But stricter Muslim nations less so Bhai
Of course it can still happen yeah

Who knows how shit will workout
I'm chadlites now so may get a Stacy whose in UK whatever race and stay with her

Unsure if I'm worrying about pointless shit in regards to super low body count if I don't get on with the girl/can't communicate what's the point

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
need a pre marriage agreement where they cant get your money in a divorce