is ghk worth hopping on at my age

T

truebloatcell

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
i’m 16 and thinking about hopping on a cycle of ghk but not sure if it’s cope since i’m still young and still have a lot of collagen turn over due to my age but want the thicker hair and clear skin is it worth hopping on or not
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
i’m 16 and thinking about hopping on a cycle of ghk but not sure if it’s cope since i’m still young and still have a lot of collagen turn over due to my age but want the thicker hair and clear skin is it worth hopping on or not
I’m on it right now at 16, and I’ve seen results. It’s an awesome beginner peptide and pretty hard to mess up. It’s pretty cheap too so I would get on it.
 
i’m 16 and thinking about hopping on a cycle of ghk but not sure if it’s cope since i’m still young and still have a lot of collagen turn over due to my age but want the thicker hair and clear skin is it worth hopping on or not
bro it’s not worth hoping on my heart grew so much on it because of the collagen protein production glycochain and had to be sent to the ER just stick to based i’m ngl
 
I’m on it right now at 16, and I’ve seen results. It’s an awesome beginner peptide and pretty hard to mess up. It’s pretty cheap too so I would get on it.
how long have you been on it for ?
 
im a bit older then you, but id say its possible to notice some stuff, dont expect a huge difference. length and dose matters more then anything else.
 

Similar threads

ghoulmania
Replies
15
Views
153
kazakhstanye
kazakhstanye
zoxx99
Replies
8
Views
57
zoxx99
zoxx99
O
Replies
10
Views
88
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
iampeak
Replies
13
Views
121
forearmgod
forearmgod
16yearsmax
Replies
1
Views
59
LiteralChud
LiteralChud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top