Is Ghrelin the key to naturally increasing HGH/IGF-1 and height?

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Kraken
F1.medium-2.gif

Just came across this diagram and I'm wondering if is possible by using fasting and huge meals to increase GH and IGF?
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Growth Plate and thereallegend
F1.medium-2.gif

Just came across this diagram and I'm wondering if is possible by using fasting and huge meals to increase GH and IGF?
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
This diagram also indicates that if you're able to increase fat cells you should be able to increase bone length, however you should keep your body fat low.

Yes ghrelin is a ghrh

but not sure about height incease, depends on age

This diagram also indicates that if you're able to increase fat cells you should be able to increase bone length, however you should keep your body fat low.
Muscle aromatizes estrogen more than fat. Look it up

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Bitchwhipper2
people already thought that fasting was good for hghmaxxing but forum veterans already concluded that's not true

search "fasting" by deleted member 2756

Screenshot 20220725 120734 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Water thread. Thats just what mk 677 does

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Water thread. Thats just what mk 677 does
I see however I do not want to put ali baba chemicals into my body. Plus I can save money to focus on getting my macros and micros up if I do it naturally.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I see however I do not want to put ali baba chemicals into my body. Plus I can save money to focus on getting my macros and micros up if I do it naturally.
Over for your high inhibition.

Fasting is gigacope. Because while it does increase hgh (NEET stress hormone) it also shuts down your IGF-1 (Gods holy chemical)

Over for your high inhibition.

Fasting is gigacope. Because while it does increase hgh (NEET stress hormone) it also shuts down your IGF-1 (Gods holy chemical)
I see. HGH and IGF-1 work together in a feedback loop in order to provide results. What I am trying to propose is that you should find the equilibrium between minimum amount of time to get a max ghrelin response and max glucose levels for IGF-1 conversion. Is this logic cope?

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I see. HGH and IGF-1 work together in a feedback loop in order to provide results. What I am trying to propose is that you should find the equilibrium between minimum amount of time to get a max ghrelin response and max glucose levels for IGF-1 conversion. Is this logic cope?
extremely

you are probably 14-17 to where you might be able to get a little extra height

but if you keep with this autism instead of trying something with even a 10% chance to work it’s not only over for your height, but everything else in your life that you try to think of a solution for

Just take mk 677. Ive been on it for 7 months and i can attest to its efficacy at 18 years old

mk677 works but is chump change compared to HGH and aromasin lad

ugfreak.to

you are probably 14-17 to where you might be able to get a little extra height

but if you keep with this autism instead of trying something with even a 10% chance to work it’s not only over for your height, but everything else in your life that you try to think of a solution for
its over for me.

my dad thought I got taller after a few months of eating much less I could be 6"0 now but idk