Is giant implants legit?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Whenever I ask something to this dude on instagram he always starts his message with one of these : 3d, titanium, custom planning, custom implants, custom plates, custom this, custom that

And they have a retarded pricing policy. Like who the fuck would charge their patients with double price if the patient doesnt let them to post before and after? (Yet I have never seen a before and after post on his page)

He claims they are the best one but he also claims that they are the most budget one. Infact they are the most budget one but why? What makes you different than any other greedy shekel lover surgeon? Something doesnt add up.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
how low your iq must be to fell for that no lifer larp meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, KDA Player, ROTTING and 4 others
Nah I think he’s just a loser or something. Don’t give him money

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, weebcel and Tallooksmaxxer
idk what you're even asking tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
how low your iq must be to fell for that no lifer larp meme
idk man. looksmaxxing pages on the instagram collectively shill each other.
i think soo too. he acts soo try hard to make people think he knows something.

he thinks like its over for people who dont get custom 3d designed peek implants.

wouldnt be supprised if he starts to shit on og surgeons.

[IMG alt="Tallooksmaxxer"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15866.jpg?1649102023[/IMG]

• Hmm...
idk man. looksmaxxing pages on the instagram collectively shill each other.

i think soo too. he acts soo try hard to make people think he knows something.

he thinks like its over for people who dont get custom 3d designed peek implants.

wouldnt be supprised if he starts to shit on og surgeons.
I can design my own implants too he’s not talented. He’s trying to make money by taking advantage of idiots

• Hmm...
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
idk but ultra-low cost is almost always a scam

I can design my own implants too he’s not talented. He’s trying to make money by taking advantage of idiots
i am %100 sure he never had an actual patient.

i am sure he makes decent amount of money by just siting on his ass. he charges $200 dolar for consulting. like nigga, i can get a rhinoplasty for triple amount of that price. Paying $200 dolar for an online consultation is utterly retardation too.
idk but ultra-low cost is almost always a scam
especially when they claim they are the best one.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and chigoha
Yes he has performed multiple surgeries to my friends and if you remember the first self MSE installment, that was him.

He has a license in SEA.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 4991
Yes he has performed multiple surgeries to my friends and if you remember the first self MSE installment, that was him.

He has a license in SEA.
isnt that @nelson?

Nelson and Giant are friends. Giant installed it onto himself, then Giant installed it for Nelson.
lol they better make more videos together because it looks like scam.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262, GigaAscender, weebcel and 1 other person
lol they better make more videos together because it looks like scam.
Jfl I literally know someone who’s getting genio with him soon. Haven’t you seen his posts about a genio design? He also got an otoplasty w him, fat grafts to the supras and chin

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Jfl I literally know someone who’s getting genio with him soon. Haven’t you seen his posts about a genio design? He also got an otoplasty w him, fat grafts to the supras and chin
yeah maybe this time he can post some actual before and afters other than those retarded engineering software scans.

yeah maybe this time he can post some actual before and afters other than those retarded engineering software scans.
Some people don’t wanna be posted on a meme social media page surrounded by deformed autists

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
it's like the biggest larp on insta

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Tallooksmaxxer
Some people don’t wanna be posted on a meme social media page surrounded by deformed autists
i know you are troll but there will be faggots here who dont have an account so they will believe what people said. my only reason to reply you is this.

he charges double price if patient doesnt let them to.

Last edited:
i know you are troll but there will be faggots here dont have an account so they will believe what people said. my only reason to reply you is this.

he charges double price if patient doesnt let them to.
Double price is still so much less than the surgery price you will find. Funny thing is, he exists on this forum and probably answered your questions regarding surgery…

Double price is still so much less than the surgery price you will find. Funny thing is, he exists on this forum and probably answered your questions regarding surgery…
i advise him post the b/as then.

@Cardiologyscribe

bat signal batman GIF by Tech Noir

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
@tesseract so you say every single patient of him chosed the double price way?:feelswat:

@tesseract so you say every single patient of him chosed the double price way?:feelswat:
Do you think he has tons of cases? From what I know, the people who got surgery with him are friends with him; the people who are even capable of getting surgery. The rest rot in hopes of money appearing on their doorstep.

Last edited:
Do you think he has tons of cases? From what I know, the people who got surgery with him are friends with him; the people who are even capable of getting surgery. The rest rot in hopes of money appearing on their doorstep.
yeah no wonder why he is soo cheap compared other professionals.

Imagine thinking your moulage (clay) method under Dr. Eppleys supervision and guidance constitutes being able to design implants in a professional way or compares to his CAD capabilities or experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and mulattomaxxer
I’m going to giant implants for bimax and frontal bone

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Fear, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
I’m going to giant implants for bimax and frontal bone
good luck. please post before and after

also what is frontal bone?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
He's the real deal, I was thinking of going with him soon for a wrap around.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Titbot
He's the real deal, I was thinking of going with him soon for a wrap around.
yeah he sent videos to me. he doesnt sound like basement dweller at all.

but as i said he needs post some b/a's if he wants to be taken seriously.

yeah he sent videos to me. he doesnt sound like basement dweller at all.

but as i said he needs post some b/a's if he wants to be taken seriously.
You're not really entitled to them. If you're serious about surgerymaxxing on a budget then you have no other choice. It's the clear-cut choice by far. So many people on this forum are just dreamers and never go through with their plans. It gets to the point where these people get more satisfaction from talking rather than doing.

• +1
You're not really entitled to them. If you're serious about surgerymaxxing on a budget then you have no other choice. It's the clear-cut choice by far. So many people on this forum are just dreamers and never go through with their plans. It gets to the point where these people get more satisfaction from talking rather than doing.
i am third worldcel but if one day our currency gets better he is definetly the most budget option.

He is a larper. I exposed him.

I doubt it. He is a shitposter.

All his prices (unless he updated them) were far too low. He also offered like a million surgeries. He said he would do LL for £4k or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, bogii and Deleted member 16371
imagine letting some random dude crop up your face:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, weebcel and Tallooksmaxxer
Imagine thinking your moulage (clay) method under Dr. Eppleys supervision and guidance constitutes being able to design implants in a professional way or compares to his CAD capabilities or experience.
Never got any supervision from Eppley of ANY kind. Moulage is superior. I could learn CAD but there is a ton of value in actually holding and feeling the size of the implant in hand and irl.

Oh also, you do know eppley doesnt even design the implants via CAD, he just talks with some 3D generalist who knows nothing about your own soft tissue or aesthetics. Like Eppley has NO clue how to operate a 3d software. Nonetheless, yes, I do think I am superior to giant implants in every way probably except orthognathic planning. If we r talking straight implant design the shit is fuckin easy.

i love imagining designing moulage implants "under the supervision and guidance" of Eppley. He's like on zoom watching me going like "no, pinch that left corner a bit more". I don't even know what you were imagining there. I basically have made several designs, he says he wouldn't have designed them any better and that I know my face and it's soft tissue better than he does since everyone is different. He says every single implant is a guessing game because of the way ppls tissues stretch different and muscularity differences. The most high IQ method to custom implant design is self done moulage. That's all there is to it. I'm not saying im awesome, this shit is easy. I'm saying giant implants isnt any sort of talented individual because he can overlay material onto your CT in 3D.

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
Who/what is giantimplants

Yes he's a legit crackhead plastic surgeon in Thailand

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
Good question. I've always thought that he was just an inmensely dedicated troll.