Is ginger hair a failo?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Tbh i’ve always wanted to try a dark hair look . Braindead foids want that and only a low percentage likes ginger hair. Still i’m reluctant on wheter i should do that or no since it would take me a lot of time to recover

ginger pheno usually is

but obviously the color itself is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
not on it's own.

but attractive men are rare, and gingers are even rarer, so the combination of both is not something you'll often see, especially if you live somewhere that doesn't have a whole lot of them, someone in america will likely never see a good-looking ginger because they just don't have a whole lot of light haired people in general.

if you have a good face hair color doesn't matter.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Megas Alexandros and ggg.tv
not on it's own.

View attachment 2860610

but attractive men are rare, and gingers are even rarer, so the combination of both is not something you'll often see, especially if you live somewhere that doesn't have a whole lot of them, someone in america will likely never see a good-looking ginger because they just don't have a whole lot of light haired people in general.

Hair colour won’t change recessed face
IMG 2920

not on it's own.

View attachment 2860610

He'd look 1 psl better with black hair and beard

Tbh i’ve always wanted to try a dark hair look . Braindead foids want that and only a low percentage likes ginger hair. Still i’m reluctant on wheter i should do that or no since it would take me a lot of time to recover
Yes. But some girls really like ginger guys so if you look half decent it might be a halo for those particular girls. A niche if you will

Yes. But some girls really like ginger guys so if you look half decent it might be a halo for those particular girls. A niche if you will
Tbh i dont want to get into a infinite loop of dying my hair each month . So i’ll stick to my carrot hair until some girl that has a thing for them comes to me .