Is glucosamine a cope or real

reaper2

reaper2

Bronze
Im a poorfag so i cant just spend 60$ on glucosamine im already taking like 2k ui vit d daily (even if it doesnt help for height it keeps my immune system balanced) so yea vit d in low doses can be ass but i also cant take 5ui daily or else will get a vit d overdose
I hit puberty late and last year went from 177cm to 183cm + i did lots of stretching so im coping hard with a slight hope
I need a last resort weapon but glucosamine seems like another cope that will waste money :/

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
there's no scientific proof that says glucosamine help u to get taller, but don't lose faith

lmk your journey, same sit, same height. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
Im taking it im on like 4 th week i got 1.35 inch morning so far will report again at 60th day

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I have glucosamine, haven't taken it in a while; bought it only for maintaining collagen in bones- weightlifting.

It's cope

• +1
I don't know where you get glucosamine for $60, probably branded pills, but here it's possible to find bulk powder sources like $10 per 500g.

Never cared nor took notes i was a retard im assuming 1.68-1.70?? I guess
I was prob same, stuck at that till nearly 15 I think (was also retard, and NPC). You height mog me by 12 mm, hope I still grow.

I was prob same, stuck at that till nearly 15 I think (was also retard, and NPC). You height mog me by 12 mm, hope I still grow.
I hope you grow too my friend wish i was blackpilled way earlier i would have been taller
Ironically i was obsessed with height at 19 looking every vid on yt to stretchmaxx and got supplements and i actually got taller cant imagine how taller i would be had i done this since 13

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthedick and twra
I hope you grow too my friend wish i was blackpilled way earlier i would have been taller
Ironically i was obsessed with height at 19 looking every vid on yt to stretchmaxx and got supplements and i actually got taller cant imagine how taller i would be had i done this since 13
Same exact feelings my friend. Hate myself for grinding fortnite for 3 years straight in potentially peak puberty times. Could've been doing all sports and sun exposure. Would be 6'2 rn without trying (guess). Any tips for me trying to increase my height right now. Been bed ridden (self neglect) and sun deprived for majority of this year. Dad 6'2, mum 5'2. My nan says that my dad grew after 18. Idk if my growth plates are closed (prob can't check either cuz no proper reason).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthedick and reaper2
stretching makes you taller? i've heard it only shows the length you've had before but your bones were compressed. maybe i should start stretching then. i'm 15 and 1,72m but I want to get to at least 1,82m so i can say i'm 6'0 LOL. i'm eating really high protein for my bw (minimum 160g protein/day) and im gymcelling. what more do u recommend so i can heightmaxx?

Same exact feelings my friend. Hate myself for grinding fortnite for 3 years straight in potentially peak puberty times. Could've been doing all sports and sun exposure. Would be 6'2 rn without trying (guess). Any tips for me trying to increase my height right now. Been bed ridden (self neglect) and sun deprived for majority of this year. Dad 6'2, mum 5'2. My nan says that my dad grew after 18. Idk if my growth plates are closed (prob can't check either cuz no proper reason).
Tbh besides sports and vit d nothing much we can influence you can try eating a lot

• So Sad
Reactions: twra
stretching makes you taller? i've heard it only shows the length you've had before but your bones were compressed. maybe i should start stretching then. i'm 15 and 1,72m but I want to get to at least 1,82m so i can say i'm 6'0 LOL. i'm eating really high protein for my bw (minimum 160g protein/day) and im gymcelling. what more do u recommend so i can heightmaxx?
Dw at 15 you have time to grow also as i said puberty hit me late at 15 i had ny first major hits like muscle and face developments
So idk while its cope for others it can be beneficial for some its worth a try best case you gain height
Worst case not much happens but you are flexible

Im a poorfag so i cant just spend 60$ on glucosamine im already taking like 2k ui vit d daily (even if it doesnt help for height it keeps my immune system balanced) so yea vit d in low doses can be ass but i also cant take 5ui daily or else will get a vit d overdose
I hit puberty late and last year went from 177cm to 183cm + i did lots of stretching so im coping hard with a slight hope
I need a last resort weapon but glucosamine seems like another cope that will waste money :/
Do resistance training to hgh maxx while you are growing. Subhumans like me learned about this too late so going to the gym makes me bitter cause I will never get the full benefits of it now.

• +1
Reactions: aesthedick
Do resistance training to hgh maxx while you are growing. Subhumans like me learned about this too late so going to the gym makes me bitter cause I will never get the full benefits of it now.
What is resistance tranining ive heared sprinting boosts your hgh

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
What is resistance tranining ive heared sprinting boosts your hgh
Going to the gym is probably the best for hgh growth. Sprinting also could work, but it wouldn’t be as effective. But depending how much you want to do, you can do both (assuming you get enough rest between training periods and enough nutrition).

• +1
Going to the gym is probably the best for hgh growth. Sprinting also could work, but it wouldn’t be as effective. But depending how much you want to do, you can do both (assuming you get enough rest between training periods and enough nutrition).
I just noticed the username wyd here man hows .is havent log in for some time

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
I just noticed the username wyd here man hows .is havent log in for some time
Same ol. Biggest news was fat link stepped down as admin, but he’s still a mod, so it didn’t really change anything.

I heard it keeps your spine from being compressed so it's basically cope because the small height difference doesn't matter. Basically you just keep your morning height. It does however help with joint health so you can use it to increase your effectiveness in weight training.

• +1
I heard it keeps your spine from being compressed so it's basically cope because the small height difference doesn't matter. Basically you just keep your morning height. It does however help with joint health so you can use it to increase your effectiveness in weight training.
Brutal

1.5 inch morning height but i also had posture problems more taller you are more height you will get from glucosamine
Bro if you are constantly 1.5 inches taller than before (after morning) thats a lot

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and roping3264
My dad 5'8 mom 5'7 at her peak height