Is Glucosamine-MSM worth it? (Heigtmaxxxers GTFIH)

Is it worth it

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
nonserviam

nonserviam

Clown World
I'm so fucking angry nowadays and getting heightmogged brutally only multiplies it. I need height gains and I seen lots of guys talk about Glucosamine-MSM-Chondroitin supplements. I have found some which also includes Hyaluronic Acid but it's expensive af. My questions are:

1. How much gains can i get? Can get 1-2 cm by stretching and this ? If it maintains morning height, it can give a cm imo.
2. Should I use it all my lifetime to preserve gains jfl ?
3. Did anyone use it ? How much you gained and any side effects ?
4. Will it make me healthier ? I'm 16 so I don't wanna die because of shit products lmafo.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Renaissance.Chad
I'm so fucking angry nowadays and getting heightmogged brutally only multiplies it. I need height gains and I seen lots of guys talk about Glucosamine-MSM-Chondroitin supplements. I have found some which also includes Hyaluronic Acid but it's expensive af. My questions are:

1. How much gains can i get? Can get 1-2 cm by stretching and this ? If it maintains morning height, it can give a cm imo.
2. Should I use it all my lifetime to preserve gains jfl ?
3. Did anyone use it ? How much you gained and any side effects ?
4. Will it make me healthier ? I'm 16 so I don't wanna die because of shit products lmafo.
1. 1cm
2. Yes
3. no I didn’t use it
4. Yes it’ll make you healthier

Chrondroitin is terrible on the pancreas - alkoclar

Fuck so brutal. Spending money consistently only for gaining 1 cm at best.

Fuck so brutal. Spending money consistently only for gaining 1 cm at best.
MSM is practically free, the issue is spending 10 seconds a day adding it to your shake/water.

Following

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
C’mon boyos. Tell me something. I might try it for a while.

Multiple votes are allowed.
I used it for 5 months and the only difference i've noticed is less back pain and 0.5 cm increase in night height.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Multiple votes are allowed.
I used it for 5 months and the only difference i've noticed is less back pain and 0.5 cm increase in night height.
0.5 cm jfl :lul:. Enough for me tbh. Prolly gonna buy it and use it for a couple of months.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Use it

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
0.5 cm jfl :lul:. Enough for me tbh. Prolly gonna buy it and use it for a couple of months.
Every mm matters boyo. Research before you buy. Most companies vastly underdose the pills.

Every mm matters boyo. Research before you buy. Most companies vastly underdose the pills.
exactly tbh. even a mm would be worth it. currently searching it, gonna do some core exercises besides that to improve posture.

how tall are you? just sleeping on time will prob do more for you tbh. as well as eating well, exercise etc. Or you could go the mk677+cjc dac route

how tall are you? just sleeping on time will prob do more for you tbh. as well as eating well, exercise etc. Or you could go the mk677+cjc dac route
a tad under 5'8. I can gain little more height if I sleep more than 11-12 hours. mk677 is scary tbh.

Here I am looking to go from 6ft1 to 6ft4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
a tad under 5'8. I can gain little more height if I sleep more than 11-12 hours. mk677 is scary tbh.
You will probably end up 5'10-5'11 which isn't bad. How is your posture? U got a ATP/hyperlordosis?

You will probably end up 5'10-5'11 which isn't bad. How is your posture? U got a ATP/hyperlordosis?
My posture isn’t the best but it’s nice tbh. No problems with lordosis, just wanna decompress my spine. I would be grateful if I reach 5’10, average at worst.

My posture isn’t the best but it’s nice tbh. No problems with lordosis, just wanna decompress my spine. I would be grateful if I reach 5’10, average at worst.
Hmm, than you wont gain much by stretching etc. You can gain at most 3-4cm by fixing a bad case of ATP. You are 16 if you weren't a early bloomer, you will at least grew 2 inches.

Hmm, than you wont gain much by stretching etc. You can gain at most 3-4cm by fixing a bad case of ATP. You are 16 if you weren't a early bloomer, you will at least grew 2 inches.
2inches after 16 is a huge strech. Most people will grow only one at most at that age

• +1
2inches after 16 is a huge strech. Most people will grow only one at most at that age
Yeah prolly 1 inch at most. With lifts, posture and frame I must be ok-tier.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I was 167-170cm when I was 16 (depending on early 16 oder late 16) and I ended up 177cm morning height at 20. So a 3-4 inch increase.

• +1
I was 167-170cm when I was 16 (depending on early 16 oder late 16) and I ended up 177cm morning height at 20. So a 3-4 inch increase.

Huge lifefuel. Till Lindemann is proud of you tbh.

That is only you mate. Average growth beetwen 16 and 18 is one inch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back