Is going after short girls a valid strategy for short men? Does it give better success?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Let’s say your not a tall dude, and you wanna find a partner. Are you better off exclusively focusing on girls who are also very short?

Midgets. 🤢🤮

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
The shorter they are the more obsessed they are about height. They just don’t get called out on it like manlets do. :feelswah:
if you’re under 5’7, it’s unironically better to go after girls with the same height/taller than you. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mewton and Deleted member 12218
The shorter they are the more obsessed they are about height. They just don’t get called out on it like manlets do. :feelswah:
if you’re under 5’7, it’s unironically better to go after girls with the same height/taller than you. :feelsgood:
Can confirm it’s always the short girls trying to fix their bad height genetics by getting with a tall guy

Yes the normie meme that short girls care about height more is only true to goblina latinas, 5’2 girls will say I am tall and I am barely 5’11

Idk how this became such a popular trope maybe it’s because of tik tok but this is absolutely untrue and the data suggests that you are wrong. Every time height preferences are studied women overwhelmingly prefer men to be taller than them (like 80%+). The odds are always going to be better for men to go after women who are shorter than them no matter how tall the men are themselves

Idk how this became such a popular trope maybe it’s because of tik tok but this is absolutely untrue and the data suggests that you are wrong. Every time height preferences are studied women overwhelmingly prefer men to be taller than them (like 80%+). The odds are always going to be better for men to go after women who are shorter than them no matter how tall the men are themselves
Cuz it’s a simple way of thinking which makes you seem smart.

it sounds smart cuz it is so against conventional logic. Every girl likes tall guys. But it’s weird if he is too tall. Ofc some tall queens exists who want giants as friends compared to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Water. ALL women prefer pretty tall chads to manlet subhumans. The thing is avg/tall women seem to be less obsessed with height than womanlets.
Also being taller than her doesn’t really mean shit tbh. Womanlets reject manlets all the time. What’s important is to be taller than the dudes that are orbiting her.:feelshah:

The thing is avg/tall women seem to be less obsessed with height than womanlets.
According to your anecdote? Actually from what I’ve seen is that average or tall women are even more obsessed with height than short women because virtually all men are taller than what would be universally considered a short woman (5’2-)? Who is really right now?

jfl at you for telling manlets to go for girls the same height or taller. No rational person can observe the data regarding this and come to the conclusion you drew out lol maybe you’re trolling manlets

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
I'm 5'5 dating a 5'8.5 :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
According to your anecdote? Actually from what I’ve seen is that average or tall women are even more obsessed with height than short women because virtually all men are taller than what would be universally considered a short woman (5’2-)? Who is really right now?

jfl at you for telling manlets to go for girls the same height or taller. No rational person can observe the data regarding this and come to the conclusion you drew out lol maybe you’re trolling manlets
Jfl at manlets for going after any girls at all tbh :lul:
However, if they do then might as well go for an avg/tall women.

Jfl at manlets for going after any girls at all tbh :lul:
However, if they do then might as well go for an avg/tall women.
Retard vibes coming from you but whatever

Funny for trolling manlets tho