Is going out alone a good way to NTmax?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I really dislike my current friend circle and think about going out on my own and finding people there and is that a good method to NTmax or do people think thats weird?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionUwU, GalacticHero, Ken and 1 other person
Nah. You need some social proof

• +1
Reactions: Lars, GalacticHero and Ken
Could also hit up old friends and join their circles

• +1
Reactions: Ken
If you dont have looks most likely u will just afk with your phone at there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, klamus, justbentbro and 4 others
Unless you’re good looking and extremely NT I don’t suggest this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Yeah go bro do some drugs :what: it hides the pain

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah sure you can.

Just say you lost your mates. I’ve been adopted by many groups when I couldn’t find my mates.

Just make sure they are intoxicated and you should be as well. Some booze and then to keep the edge a few bumps once in a while

I’ve gone to music festivals alone multiple times, will try clubs and bars after I’m 5.5PSL from surgery, the idea is to go in alone, run game/approach and pull more often, meet the looks threshold then approach

I’ve done it a few times with success when I was on holiday and away from my friends. Just look approachable and get a little tipsy before you go. Smoking area of clubs or the queue before you enter is the best place to cold approach. If you are GL and don’t give off a weird vibe people will approach you too and you wont even have to do the work. People ask why you’re alone just say you can’t find ur friends or that they left to a different club

I think its actually a great way to train ur confidence and social skills if u struggle with high-inhib traits