Is going to the gym 2 times a week enough to show results?

mumtazfaza11

mumtazfaza11

Iron
I just start going the gym but my gym opens pretty late and i just dont really have the time to go there alot, i can only go there twice a week. Will it be enough to grow muscles? I really want to boost my t level too

If you do long full body workouts

• +1
Reactions: mumtazfaza11
why would you even ask if you can't go more than 2 times? what would magically change if we said oh no 2 times isnt even close to enough

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Mate natty lifting is a meme, working out two days won't be enough I will try to get at least 3 times a week, also make sure to unironically do lots of cardio (low intensity)

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger and mumtazfaza11
you can get gains doing full body 2x a week but its not optimal

• +1
why would you even ask if you can't go more than 2 times? what would magically change if we said oh no 2 times isnt even close to enough
Ill try finding an alternative for it

Is this a meme?

I mean it in the sense that you need to be extremely disciplined with your diet/regimen/sleep for at least 3-4 years to achieve a somewhat decent body. While some zoomer on steroids will get your results in 8 months. You might as well keep it simple and redirect all that effort towards something with more return of investment.

Last edited:
Considering how bad people's physiques are now, obesity rates etc. yeah it should keep you above average. 2 times per week is better than 1, and 1 is better than none, which is most people. But that's not saying much. For you and people to see visible results it should be at least 3, in combination with a good lifestyle.

• +1
Considering how bad people's physiques are now, obesity rates etc. yeah it should keep you above average. 2 times per week is better than 1, and 1 is better than none, which is most people. But that's not saying much. For you and people to see visible results it should be at least 3, in combination with a good lifestyle.
Will it be enough if my 3rd day is home workouts like pushups and stuffs?

Will it be enough if my 3rd day is home workouts like pushups and stuffs?
Workout upper body on day 1, lower body on day 2, and on day 3 workout your abs plus some jogging/intense shadow boxing.

• +1