Is gore banned

vux

vux

Small penis is liberating
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
638
Reputation
774
Whenever I click on NSFW tag all the threads are porn related

Who gives a fuck about that... Like no one ever saw some foid naked.

But I remember a lot of gore posters before, so wondering if it's banned or just no one posts it anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz
Whenever I click on NSFW tag all the threads are porn related

Who gives a fuck about that... Like no one ever saw some foid naked.

But I remember a lot of gore posters before, so wondering if it's banned or just no one posts it anymore
it is

I miss when I could see funny gore on this site
 
  • Nerd
  • So Sad
Reactions: horseman and vux
cuz gore = bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz
Yes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pony and vux

Similar threads

fearoffoids2.0
Replies
6
Views
47
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
ANON
Replies
12
Views
73
ANON
ANON
Aox Ofwar
Replies
4
Views
42
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
mangotimer
Replies
2
Views
45
mangotimer
mangotimer
Gravitas
Replies
1
Views
41
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top