Is gothmaxxing in 2021 legit?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I just bought some classic converse with platforms and wondered if faking a personality like that could work.
I already play the guitar pretty well and I’m taking singing lessons I can say that I’m decent to say the least. I’ve got natural black hair as well (med pheno). It’s also a good excuse to be and act feminine without people thinking you’re gay.
This is me rn. 15 y/o in Argentina.
I wouldn’t have the long 2006ish cringe haircut but rather only base my personality in that and just dress in black. Maybe use eyeliner idk I doubt it
46FE5CA0 26AD 4CDC 8A1A B03B3D0D9914

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane and gamma
Absolutely not

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Toth's thot, Deleted member 6892 and 6 others
Solution
Do u have brain damage? Y do normies just suddenly have the urge to go from looking normal to

This forum is jokes I swear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, unluckylucky, datboijj and 5 others
Why would you want to change your personality? Be who you want to be

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 6785
I just bought some classic converse with platforms and wondered if faking a personality like that could work.
I already play the guitar pretty well and I’m taking singing lessons I can say that I’m decent to say the least. I’ve got natural black hair as well (med pheno). It’s also a good excuse to be and act feminine without people thinking you’re gay.
This is me rn. 15 y/o in Argentina.
I wouldn’t have the long 2006ish cringe haircut but rather only base my personality in that and just dress in black. Maybe use eyeliner idk I doubt itView attachment 1203849.
Is that pic morphed? U look older.

Lol why would it be cringe to be comfortable in your own body and live life the way you want to live it without giving a fuck about other's opinions.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and fvolkek
Lol why would it be cringe to be comfortable in your own body and live life the way you want to live it without giving a fuck about other's opinions.
Because you can’t live a worthy life if you have a shit personality and are ugly af. Everyone is at least somewhat Machiavellian even if they don’t admit it. Faking a personality in order to get laid or statusmaxx is pretty based on my book. Most people do it up to some extent anyways.
Keep coping, if you’re 100% yourself no one will want to hang out with you. Imagine telling everyone you’re an incel browsing looksmax forums. Everyone would think you’re a potential shooter and rightfully so.

Last edited:
Do it and you can pull goth girls

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek